Author Topic: Report: Federal Grand Jury Issued Subpoenas In Hillary Clinton Email Case  (Read 857 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Federal Grand Jury Issued Subpoenas In Hillary Clinton Email Case

Chuck Ross
Reporter
5:52 PM 04/27/2017

A federal grand jury provided FBI agents with subpoenas to inspect Hillary Clinton’s BlackBerry devices last year, court papers provided to Judicial Watch show.

According to the watchdog group, FBI counterintelligence official E.W. Priestap filed a sworn declaration stating that the FBI “obtained Grand Jury subpoenas related to the Blackberry e-mail accounts.”

The subpoenas “produced no responsive materials, as the requested data was outside the retention time utilized by those providers,” stated Priestap, who supervised the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s potential mishandling of classified information as secretary of state.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/27/report-federal-grand-jury-issued-subpoenas-in-hillary-clinton-email-case/#ixzz4fXiNESD2

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Isn't it funny how investigations of the Clintons always wind up  "producing no responsive materials"?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn't it funny how investigations of the Clintons always wind up  "producing no responsive materials"?
What was Janet Reno's favorite line? "There is no evidence which exists..."

Give 'em long enough and the files will be erased, the documents shredded, the planes crashed, what it takes...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
What was Janet Reno's favorite line? "There is no evidence which exists..."

Give 'em long enough and the files will be erased, the documents shredded, the planes crashed, what it takes...

In the 90's the internet was just taking off and reading newspapers from around the world was educational to say the least.  London's Sunday Telegraph would run regular reports from Ambrose Evans-Pritchard doing stories on the Clintons.  While U.S. papers wouldn't touch these stories with a ten foot pole the Telegraph's stories pulled no punches.

Janet Reno, for example, made a name for herself in Florida prosecuting child sex abuse cases.  Problem was most of the evidence was manufactured and people were going to prison under false accusations (see Grant Snowden).  Beyond The Wall Street Journal no U.S. papers thought that newsworthy.  Defenders of the U.S. press would note they were simply unaware of problems in Janet Reno's past even though you and I could click on this new internet thing and read about them ourselves.  Not to mention the local press in Florida ran their own stories which the national press chose to ignore.

Crimes revolving around the Clintons number into the hundreds.  And they couldn't get away with a single one of them without the press doing downfield blocking for them.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In the 90's the internet was just taking off and reading newspapers from around the world was educational to say the least.  London's Sunday Telegraph would run regular reports from Ambrose Evans-Pritchard doing stories on the Clintons.  While U.S. papers wouldn't touch these stories with a ten foot pole the Telegraph's stories pulled no punches.

Janet Reno, for example, made a name for herself in Florida prosecuting child sex abuse cases.  Problem was most of the evidence was manufactured and people were going to prison under false accusations (see Grant Snowden).  Beyond The Wall Street Journal no U.S. papers thought that newsworthy.  Defenders of the U.S. press would note they were simply unaware of problems in Janet Reno's past even though you and I could click on this new internet thing and read about them ourselves.  Not to mention the local press in Florida ran their own stories which the national press chose to ignore.

Crimes revolving around the Clintons number into the hundreds.  And they couldn't get away with a single one of them without the press doing downfield blocking for them.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:

http://alamo-girl.com

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I recall Reno actually ended up not only wrecking the lives of a pastor and his family (one of the abuse cases) through the use of 'repressed memories' dredged up under hypnosis from kids. Some of those 'memories' included a kid turning into a superhero and flying in the window to save his sister. Eventually, most of those cases were overturned, but lives were wrecked through a witch-hunt mentality. Allegations of torture to compel testimony were also made. Key evidence disapeared, from the entry door at Mt. Carmel (Waco), where Methylene Chloride and CS were inserted into the building (sprayed). CS banned by international convention from the battlefield, and Methylene Chloride, a carburetor cleaner and flammable solvent, may have contributed to the intensity of the fire.

Skull series X-rays of Ron Brown's body (allegedly captured inadvertently by a photographer who was checking their light meter settings, and which clearly showed a bone/bullet fragment conical distribution in the cranial cavity) went missing, then were alleged to just not exist.

The security tapes from the buildings near the Alfred P Murragh Building were supposedly collected by Federal Agents, and should have showed John Doe No. 2. ..and who was in the truck and left it before the bomb went off...

Wrecked the reputation of Richard Jewell, a security guard who had discovered a backpack and was trying to get people away from it when the bomb went off in the Olympic Park. Reno's office later apologized for the leak that Jewell was a suspect, and he really never got the recognition he should have for trying to save lives instead of take them.
That's just a few.
She knew where the Clinton's buried the bodies. The press helped hide the remains.

Anyone who doesn't know about all that should do some research.

They will find the events, the collusion to be the stuff Robert Ludlum, John Grisham, and Tom Clancy novels were crafted of, only truth is more elaborate than fiction, and the Clintons and Obamas both understood that the more complex and outrageous the act, the less people will believe it actually happened. They will chalk it up to "conspiracy theory", and the press can dismiss it as such.

Consider that every official e-mail sent from a private server is a crime. Every Code Word classified file kept on that server is a crime, and that's just skimming the low hanging fruit.

The Clintons had an Attorney General who had their back, but by the Obama Administration, the entire network of top law enforcement and investigative agency personnel had become more elaborate and interlaced for the purpose of protecting the administration from accountability for its crimes and for use against those who were considered enemies of the administration. For example IRS exclusive persecution of politically opposed nonprofit groups, the replacement of the Attorney General with his wife's sorority sister (who helped found the chapter of their sorority with her). If ever the truth can be ferreted out and told, perhaps in the future people not conditioned to have a short attention span and knee jerk reactions to reject that their idols are criminals will spend years researching a criminal network that makes the Mafia of the '60s look like small time crime.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Consider that every official e-mail sent from a private server is a crime. Every Code Word classified file kept on that server is a crime, and that's just skimming the low hanging fruit.

If this were a Republican then all the Liberals would be screaming bloody murder.  As it is we have a coverup that spans far and wide including the Justice Dept., FBI, CIA, the press and many more.  They're all dirty.

Offline Smokin Joe

If this were a Republican then all the Liberals would be screaming bloody murder.  As it is we have a coverup that spans far and wide including the Justice Dept., FBI, CIA, the press and many more.  They're all dirty.
IMHO, yep. One of the amazing things of the Obama Regime, is that they truly have hung together and covered each other's sins. When the levee breaks...

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
IMHO, yep. One of the amazing things of the Obama Regime, is that they truly have hung together and covered each other's sins. When the levee breaks...

When and if the levee breaks I will be dancing in the street! It will be a sight to see I tell ya!

- J. R. R. Tolkien