Author Topic: Why the polls are wrong about Trump. Again.  (Read 394 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why the polls are wrong about Trump. Again.
« on: April 28, 2017, 01:32:47 pm »
Why the polls are wrong about Trump. Again.
By Mark Penn, opinion contributor - 04/28/17 08:45 AM EDT

Today we live in a polling bubble – surveys taken from the perches in New York, Washington and Los Angeles may be obscuring rather than illuminating many of the underlying views and trends of the American electorate.

How else can one explain that although many polls showed a close race last November, almost no one (myself included) predicted a lopsided victory for Donald Trump in the Electoral College. Most media analysts and modelers concluded a Hillary Clinton victory was in the bag. One Princeton professor even agreed to eat a bug if Trump won.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/331038-why-the-polls-are-wrong-about-trump-again
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why the polls are wrong about Trump. Again.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 01:35:13 pm »
Polls! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Why the polls are wrong about Trump. Again.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 05:58:39 pm »
Ok, but did the Princeton prof eat the bug or not?  Enquiring minds want to know.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra