Author Topic: MSNBC Host Says Trump Inherited Successes From Obama  (Read 728 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Host Says Trump Inherited Successes From Obama
« on: April 28, 2017, 11:58:13 am »
Posted By Charles Fain Lehman On April 27, 2017 @ 11:20 am In Politics | No Comments

MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle on Thursday attributed President Donald Trump's successes to former President Barack Obama.

Ruhle's comments were prompted by a discussion of the president's first 100 days in office, and Trump's repeated claims that he had inherited "a mess" from the previous administration.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-host-trump-inherited-successes/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: MSNBC Host Says Trump Inherited Successes From Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 12:16:55 pm »
Posted By Charles Fain Lehman On April 27, 2017 @ 11:20 am In Politics | No Comments

MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle on Thursday attributed President Donald Trump's successes to former President Barack Obama.

Ruhle's comments were prompted by a discussion of the president's first 100 days in office, and Trump's repeated claims that he had inherited "a mess" from the previous administration.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-host-trump-inherited-successes/

Hey Stephanie,

Just getting out of bed and not trying to destroy this country is a daily success in itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 01:06:21 pm »
Trump inherited a country 20 trillion in debt and one of the worse recoveries.

I wouldn't call that inheriting success
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 01:06:43 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 01:23:47 pm »
Obama's "successes" would be termed "disasters" in a sane world.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 01:35:03 pm »
Obama's "successes."
The Obama Economy Stinks Up the Place for the Last Time
Posted on April 28, 2017, 9:15 am
 by Keith Koffler

The first quarter 2017 GDP numbers are out this morning, and they are typically lousy for the president —  the previous one, Barack Obama, that is — who has had the worst record of economic growth of any since Herbert Hoover.

Yes, Herbert Hoover. With an average growth rate of around 1.5 percent, Obama stands proudly next to the last president whose term witnessed an actual economic contraction.

The first quarter is not really President Trump’s. Obama was actually president the first three weeks of it, and it is mainly his policies that have been in place and have affected the economic terrain.

And so, the Obama “recovery” continues and finally, comes to an end. The economy was nearly in recession the first quarter, growing at 0.7 percent, the worst performance in three years. So while Obama hangs out on Pacific islands drinking frozen rum runners and writing the memoirs that will make him millions, you and I can just deal with it.

Consumer spending was slow, growing at just 0.3 percent, dragging down the numbers. I saw one report that, as I’ve seen so often, blamed the weather. Sorry, it’s not the weather. ...
White House Dossier
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 02:57:24 pm »
Is MSNBC part of the Comedy Channel?

geronl

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 06:28:46 pm »
He assumed the office and "inherited" (I don't like that word in this context) the situation as it was, good and bad. That is just the way it is, the world doesn't reset when a new person is sworn in. In other words, the statement in question is meaningless.

geronl

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 06:30:26 pm »

That gives me a great idea for a fake ad. Clips of the hosts (especially making funny faces) being introduced as the new kings of comedy.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 06:34:48 pm »

No.  They just provide copious quantities of material for it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 07:39:31 pm »

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra