Author Topic: Trump says he may break up 9th Circuit Court after rulings go against him  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

He has gone back to his "many people" say/do/want/will/will not/tell me, meaningless words when he wants to do something:

"there are many people who want to break up the 9th Circuit. It's outrageous."  If someone/a group, does something he doesn't like, he will try to remove them/destroy them.  If he gets this group of judges broken up, he will go after ANY judge in the future that he doesn't like.  He prefers to have NO judges so he can do what he wants, lawful or not.  If he had his way, he would remove all judges and all of congress; he is a dictator in his mind.  He is the worst president in history.  I don't think he will last four years.

A Bible scholar I know, believes Christ is likely to come back for his church, this coming June.  I hope that is true.

Dissolving or splitting the Ninth isn't in his power anyway, so I ignore his threats.  They're without substance.

I hope Jesus doesn't call in June...I'm not finished, and besides, I don't know if I'd get to go or not. :shrug: 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

I hope Jesus doesn't call in June...I'm not finished, and besides, I don't know if I'd get to go or not. :shrug:

You can wait with me  I'll be Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room....

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You can wait with me  I'll be Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room....

If we don't make it, maybe we'll be in good company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY