Author Topic: Donald Trump Sweetly Wishes First Lady Melania A Happy 47th Birthday — His Tribute  (Read 1138 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Donald Trump Sweetly Wishes First Lady Melania A Happy 47th Birthday — His Tribute
Wed, April 26, 2017 2:09pm EDT by Lauren Cox

Continued: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/04/26/donald-trump-birthday-message-melania-first-lady-tribute/

More: http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/president_donald_trump_did_something_special_for_his_first_lady

------------

In case, this wasn't covered anywhere yet.

geronl

"and good luck on your future endeavors after being replaced, old lady"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You really are a nasty, bitter little troll.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 08:57:02 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I am so embarrassed that I used to say things like that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Thanks @TomSea .... I get to repost one of my favorite photos  ^-^

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:13:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thanks @TomSea .... I get to repost one of my favorite photos  ^-^

The heck with what she's wearing ... look at the rock on her finger!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

The heck with what she's wearing ... look at the rock on her finger!!

I just think this is a beautiful photo of the FLOTUS @libertybele ... and her anniversary present just seems to fit.   :laugh:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

And everyone else, my friend, Gary is a big music afficionado, so he was telling me how it was the birthday of a famous saxophonist named Preston Love, born on this day in 1921, so I'm just browsing online seeing whose birthday it was and there it was, the First Lady's.  I totally found this out through happenstance.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:16:12 pm by TomSea »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

And everyone else, my friend, Gary is a big music afficionado, so he was telling me how it was the birthday of a famous saxophonist named Preston Love, born on this day in 1921, so I'm just browsing online seeing whose birthday it was and there it was, the First Lady's.  I totally found this out through happenstance.

I received an e-mail the other day to sign an e-mail birthday card for Melania. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I just think this is a beautiful photo of the FLOTUS @libertybele ... and her anniversary present just seems to fit.   :laugh:

She's beautiful and she exudes gracefulness.  IMHO she's a wonderful first lady.  So far, I particularly loved the picture of her at the Easter Roll reading to the children.  There are several other pictures of her hugging the kiddies with a warm and genuine smile on her face.  She's a great first lady!!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She's beautiful and she exudes gracefulness.  IMHO she's a wonderful first lady.  So far, I particularly loved the picture of her at the Easter Roll reading to the children.  There are several other pictures of her hugging the kiddies with a warm and genuine smile on her face.  She's a great first lady!!

I agree.  Everything she has done so far has been admirable.  She has great taste in clothes to go with her beauty.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

@libertybele    ^-^

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 11:41:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

@libertybele    ^-^

Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.  She seems warm and genuine indeed.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@libertybele

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures.

I'm pinging @CatherineofAragon to come over and look.

Happy Birthday, Melania, and many many more.

oooooo
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures.  She seems warm and genuine indeed.

Welcome @libertybele ....

Silver Pines

@libertybele

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures.

I'm pinging @CatherineofAragon to come over and look.

Happy Birthday, Melania, and many many more.

oooooo

Thank you, @Freya

I really have nothing against Melania.  She's been a perfectly fine First Lady so far.  Hope she has a nice day.

And that she moves to DC and buys more clothes.   :laugh: