Author Topic: Ted Cruz Introduces Bill for $14 Billion Seized from ‘El Chapo’ to Fund Border Wall  (Read 5359 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Always right.

:seeya:

I'm very shy and retiring, @TomSea.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline rodamala

Two Words: Lyin' Ted.

He probably will funnel the money into assassination operations for his father and the rest will go to a Goldman Sachs fund dedicated to drowning puppies.

Wow.

Silver Pines

Blake Hounshell‏Verified account
@blakehounshell

Trump faces a momentous decision: whether to allow the release of 3,600 secret JFK assassination files

Jay Nordlinger‏Verified account @jaynordlinger  37m37 minutes ago

Cruz is so screwed.

Online libertybele

@blakehounshell

Trump faces a momentous decision: whether to allow the release of 3,600 secret JFK assassination files

Cruz is so screwed.

I say release them ... I thought the were supposed to be released anyways after 50 years or after Jacqueline Kennedy passed; it's time!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I say release them ... I thought the were supposed to be released anyways after 50 years or after Jacqueline Kennedy passed; it's time!
I was appalled they were sealed in the first place. The Warren Commission is all taking dirtnaps by now anyway. Release them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

@blakehounshell

Cruz is so screwed.

:rolling:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Mexico prisons are known hell holes; besides who wants to live in Mexico?  I had booked a cruise that encompassed parts of Mexico and in looking up some of the ports on the American Consulate's Travel Advisory website I wound up cancelling the trip. I don't even want to vacation there!

Me, either.  I was very uncomfortable the last time I was there.

Maybe if one stayed in the luxury resorts, one would feel safe but out among the madding crowd ... uh, uh.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Me, either.  I was very uncomfortable the last time I was there.

Maybe if one stayed in the luxury resorts, one would feel safe but out among the madding crowd ... uh, uh.
Funny thing is that those fancy resorts typically have a wall that separates those staying there from the outsiders.

Wonder why that works?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington