Author Topic: 100 days of Democratic rage  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
100 days of Democratic rage
« on: April 25, 2017, 08:13:34 pm »
 100 days of Democratic rage

Trump has enabled the Democratic Party to overlook its serious problems.

By Gabriel Debenedetti

04/25/17 05:06 AM EDT

By most traditional measures, the Democratic Party hit rock bottom at the outset of Donald Trump’s presidency.

The Democratic National Committee was leaderless and in shambles. Congress and the White House were under Republican control, as were about two-thirds of the statehouses. Perhaps the most popular national figure associated with the party, Sen. Bernie Sanders, refused to even call himself a Democrat.

Yet Trump’s first 100 days in office appear to have resuscitated the party, if for no reason other than the rank and file loathe him so deeply and furiously. Grass-roots activism and organizing is surging. Irate Democrats are flooding GOP town halls even in conservative states like Idaho and South Carolina. Small-dollar fundraising is also on fire — six of the 10 Senate Democrats up for reelection in states Trump won collected over $2 million in the first three months of the year. For some of them, that represented more than had ever been raised in their state this early in the election cycle.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/trump-democrats-100-days-237555
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: 100 days of Democratic rage
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:27:16 pm »
That's only half of the story, though.  The shrieking leftists being talked about here are seriously pissing off the majority of us normal Americans.  Politico may not notice that, or want to mention it, but it's happening and will certainly not redound to the leftists' benefit.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!