Author Topic: Former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel claims host Sean Hannity invited her back to his hotel room  (Read 1691 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Tucker Carlson is next.  There won't be anyone left at FOX.

Former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel claims host Sean Hannity invited her back to his hotel room

Former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel claims that host Sean Hannity sexually harassed her.

Schlussel said on the Pat Campbell Podcast Friday that Hannity repeatedly invited her back to his hotel room during an event they were at together in Detroit. Schlussel did not say on the podcast when the event took place.

“He had some event at a bookstore where he signed his book for people standing in line. He asked me to come meet him at this book signing,” Schlussel said on the podcast.

“So I met him there and it was very awkward. He had me stand up there with him while he signed books and I felt very weird. These people don’t know me and they didn’t come for me to sign their books. So then I left to get ready for the show and he said, ‘Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?’ and I said no, I have to get ready for the show.”

Schlussel, who describes herself as a “conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, columnist and attorney” on her personal website, also said Hannity and then-executive producer Bill Shine, who now serves as co-president of Fox News, “head-faked” her....

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/ex-fox-news-contributor-accuses-sean-hannity-sexual-harassment-article-1.3093058
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

geronl

This isn't a nobody or some liberal saboteur

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't believe it. This fat toad Schlussel has a track record of lying and she has been attacking Hannity for years.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Schlussel is on record of running her mouth, making accusations, and being wrong. Now she comes out conveniently about a past event after blood is in the water over O'Reilly. She's got a high bar to meet for crediibility on this one. Her story seems a little weak out of the gate.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So inviting a female to join you is "harassment?"

BTW  what was her response?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This isn't a nobody or some liberal saboteur
Just a hate-filled shrew and a kook more nuts than Hannity.

I'm no fan of his, but this one is dubious and smacks of overplaying her hand.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 10:39:13 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Aye.

Offline goatprairie

The last time I read one of her columns was more than ten years ago. Since then all I've heard about her was her scraps with various other right-wing media types.  It sounds like she has a few screws loose.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I call bs on this one.  Why would Hannity risk his career for a "5".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.