Author Topic: Obama to beef up his shadow presidency. Will jump into political fray if Trump crosses 'red lines'  (Read 755 times)

rangerrebew

Obama to beef up his shadow presidency
Will jump into political fray if Trump crosses 'red lines'
Published: 11 hours ago

Former President Barack Obama’s “red line” has returned.

He famously created issues for the United States when he warned of a chemical weapons “red line” in Syria, his ultimatum through which he threatened the use of force against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad, before ultimately taking a compromise resolution.

His actions created issues for both presidential candidates in the 2016 race, and critics in both parties, including three former Obama defense secretaries, said he was dangerously indecisive.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/earnest-obama-to-jump-in-if-trump-crosses-red-lines/#qrtiGQkJKtMoVzhY.99

rangerrebew

Not the "red lines" again?!

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Damn comedian, people can't tell when he's joking

Offline kevindavis007

Again, why should I believe anything from the #1 fake news site...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline libertybele

...because you can't put anything past Bammy or the DEMS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Wingnut

If it comes from the daily nut. I no read or believe.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I read everything and decide for myself whether or not to believe it.  Even WND get's something right occasionally.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

I read everything and decide for myself whether or not to believe it.  Even WND get's something right occasionally.

Well, you are retired and have time on your hands!  :smokin:  I'll take my chances of missing out on the one story per year that has a nugget of truth in it put out by the nuts at the nut..    :beer:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, you are retired and have time on your hands!  :smokin:  I'll take my chances of missing out on the one story per year that has a nugget of truth in it put out by the nuts at the nut..    :beer:

OK! Suit yourself!  I actually think this one is true and I certainly HOPE it is. The more Obama involves himself the more damage he does to his party and my sworn enemies!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

I'm still waiting for the North American Union or the Amero...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/