Author Topic: UC Berkeley riots: Violence looms as mayor questioned over ties to extremist group  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

UC Berkeley riots: Violence looms as mayor questioned over ties to extremist group

By Christopher Wallace

Published April 25, 2017
Fox News

The University of California, Berkeley is likely to once again be the site of brutal protests on Thursday as questions arise about whether the city’s mayor has ties to an extremist group sparking violence.

Ann Coulter has vowed to move ahead with a planned appearance at the university, despite Berkeley trying to reschedule her speech over security concerns. Law enforcement sources told Fox News that regardless of whether the conservative firebrand shows up, there is a “99 percent” chance that the college will erupt in violence.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/25/uc-berkeley-riots-violence-looms-as-mayor-questioned-over-ties-to-extremist-group.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think Conservatives should show up wearing hard hats. Not just for personal protection, either. "Ever hear two turtles ....?" is a question every person who has worked on any job requiring a hard hat should be familiar with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis