Author Topic: These American kids live in Mexico but cross the border daily to go to school in the USby Larry Lazo and Alex Brauer  (Read 507 times)

rangerrebew

These American kids live in Mexico but cross the border daily to go to school in the USby Larry Lazo and Alex Brauer
Global News
April 24, 2017

WATCH  | American kids live in Mexico, but go to school in the U.S.

The Columbus/Palomas ties run deep

Columbus is a village in New Mexico of roughly 1,800 people that sits along the U.S.-Mexico border. On the opposite side you'll find the town of Palomas, Mexico. Many people here have relatives on both sides of the border.

What makes this region unique is the fact that hundreds of children cross the border daily to attend school in America. All of them are U.S. citizens.

http://circa.com/world/global-news/these-american-kids-live-in-mexico-but-cross-the-border-daily-to-go-to-school-in-the-us-04-20-2017
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:28:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, yes, they may be American citizens, but are also Mexican citizens.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, yes, they may be American citizens, but are also Mexican citizens.
Who do they give their allegiance to? I will bet it's not the U.S., and so to me that makes them Mexican Citizens no matter where they were born. The United States is just a piggy bank to them, that's why mommy hustled across the border to give birth on the taxpayers dime. You can bet that with the U.S. paying for their schooling, the taxpayers are also providing aid that allows their family to live well in  Mexico.