Author Topic: Jesse Jackson: Black People Misuse Something So It Should Be Banned For All  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Jesse Jackson: Black People Misuse Something So It Should Be Banned For All

April 22, 2017| by Brian Anderson

No, this isn’t about gun control, though it could be. Jesse Jackson is calling for Facebook Live to be taken down because black people have been using it to broadcast their violent crimes. Not only do we get the stupid notion that because black people misuse something all people should be banned from it, but also a race-hustling excuse that something other than black people are to blame for crimes committed by black people. This is classic Jesse Jackson.

USA Today reports:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/jesse-jackson-black-people-misuse-something-so-it-should-be-banned-for-all
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 12:09:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well then, shouldn't we ban all fried foods because Black people are getting obese? Shouldn't we ban all sweets because Black people are prone to diabetes?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Ban sexual intercourse?  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Jesse is just trying to be relevant.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, you are a black people misusing something so we have to ban you.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

geronl

These criminals are dumb enough to provide all the evidence needed to convict them, why stop them?

Offline goatprairie

These criminals are dumb enough to provide all the evidence needed to convict them, why stop them?
Exactly.  It's  no different than somebody leaving an incriminating message on a tape recorder.