Author Topic: So Much Marching Going On.... By Clarice Feldman  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So Much Marching Going On.... By Clarice Feldman
« on: April 23, 2017, 01:33:02 pm »
April 23, 2017
So Much Marching Going On
By Clarice Feldman

Today is the scheduled date for the French election. Darned if I or anyone can say how it will turn out, though I think our President is right -- the attack on three policemen on the Champs-Élysées would certainly seem to boost the chances of Marine le Pen. Of course, I could be wrong, and Barack Obama’s apparent favorite Emmanuel Macron, who says terrorism will “be a fact of daily life” that his countrymen will just have to get used to, will appeal to enough suicidal Frenchmen to carry the day.

March for Science

On Saturday, crowds at the laughably titled global March for Science in our capital city were rained upon.  Mother Nature seems to be laughing so hard she’s crying at these marchers, most of whom have no idea of what they are marching for on a day after the power grids failed in San Francisco and Los Angeles and New York subways were shut down because of a power outage. We seem to need electrical engineers more than we need marchers for “science.” 

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/so_much_marching_going_on.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34