Author Topic: Scarborough Pats Palin on the Back for Speaking in ‘Complete Sentences’ During Tapper Interview  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough Pats Palin on the Back for Speaking in ‘Complete Sentences’ During Tapper Interview
by Justin Baragona | 4:02 pm, April 21st, 2017

During today’s broadcast of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, co-host Joe Scarborough offered up some high praise to former Republican Vice-Presidential nominee Sarah Palin over the way she handled her interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper yesterday.

What was he commending her for? Well, he seemed to be extremely impressed that she was able to speak somewhat articulately.

Highlighting right away that he wasn’t trying to be “snide,” Scarborough expressed amazement that “she spoke in complete sentences.”

more
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/scarborough-pats-palin-on-the-back-for-speaking-in-complete-sentences-during-tapper-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Well isn't that special?  A failed politician who couldn't get a job anywhere other than on a news outlet that caters to the insane taking non-snide (because he said so!) shots at his betters.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Wingnut

I'd like to see Mika and Sarah mud wrestle.  Joe could ref.