Author Topic: Texas Dems Stage Hunger Strike Over Sanctuary City Crackdown  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Texas Dems Stage Hunger Strike Over Sanctuary City Crackdown

by BOB PRICE
    24 Apr 2017
    Austin, TX

Democrats and open border advocates are staging a hunger strike in Texas against the State’s proposed anti-sanctuary city bill. Its backers are asking for support using #FastAgainstSB4.

One Texas Democrat said a communion wafer on Sunday was the last meal she is going to have until after Wednesday when the Texas House debates the bill.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ary-city-bill/

rangerrebew

Re: Texas Dems Stage Hunger Strike Over Sanctuary City Crackdown
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 01:56:10 pm »
Given how democrats think and cheat, when she said it was her last meal until Wednesday, she didn't say "last food" which keeps the door open to lots and lots and lots of snacks.  Besides, she's lying since no one will be around to see if she eats so you know she will. :kisses2:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:58:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 02:01:42 pm »
Go on a hunger strike.  More food for everyone else. 

Like those dummies who tried to boycott Chick-fil-A.   Didn't hurt the company's bottom lime and there were more nuggets for everyone else.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 07:17:38 pm »
Good.

Don't eat until the new Attorney General caves in and lets everyone go 'Sanctuary'.

Do NOT EAT until you get your way.

The world will be a better place without you.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:18:00 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 07:24:05 pm »
Texas Dems Stage Hunger Strike Over Sanctuary City Crackdown

by BOB PRICE
    24 Apr 2017
    Austin, TX

Democrats and open border advocates are staging a hunger strike in Texas against the State’s proposed anti-sanctuary city bill. Its backers are asking for support using #FastAgainstSB4.

One Texas Democrat said a communion wafer on Sunday was the last meal she is going to have until after Wednesday when the Texas House debates the bill.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...ary-city-bill/

Quick, Texas, table the bill and hold it over till the next session of the legislature!  If they're gonna go on a hunger strike, make it a real hunger strike!
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 07:24:21 pm »
Is there any billboard space nearby?

I want this staring at them....

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 07:25:24 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.