Author Topic: Florida Teacher Bans Cross Necklaces in Class, Promotes LGBT Day of Silence  (Read 10561 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well, thank you for the date things peaked and then started going the wrong way.

Unfortunately for the Libertarian in you, it is the Government which is imposing "gay marriage" on everyone who really doesn't want it, is offended by the degradation of a holy sacrament by Government intervention, or even just did not care.

That isn't Libertarian, unless you consider overturning thousands of years of precedent by Government decree "Libertarian", because it is Government intervening in a religious matter.

We do agree that people should be left to wear articles of their religious faith as they choose.

Our township hall in 1911 was doing triple duty as a township meeting place, a church, and a school.

Offline Mesaclone

Well, thank you for the date things peaked and then started going the wrong way.

Unfortunately for the Libertarian in you, it is the Government which is imposing "gay marriage" on everyone who really doesn't want it, is offended by the degradation of a holy sacrament by Government intervention, or even just did not care.

That isn't Libertarian, unless you consider overturning thousands of years of precedent by Government decree "Libertarian", because it is Government intervening in a religious matter.

We do agree that people should be left to wear articles of their religious faith as they choose.

I don't think the government should impose anything...and I stridently oppose them doing so on the topic of gay marriage. What I believe, is that government should have nothing to say and maintain no tax, social or other involvement in the institution of marriage. Marriage should be strictly a church/religious affair...and each church can decide who they do and don't want to marry...leave government out of it.

As for bathrooms....one for penises and one for vaginas, don't care about anyone's sexual preferences or what gender they identify with. Solved.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't think the government should impose anything...and I stridently oppose them doing so on the topic of gay marriage. What I believe, is that government should have nothing to say and maintain no tax, social or other involvement in the institution of marriage. Marriage should be strictly a church/religious affair...and each church can decide who they do and don't want to marry...leave government out of it.
Exactly.

As for bathrooms....one for penises and one for vaginas, don't care about anyone's sexual preferences or what gender they identify with. Solved.
THis.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:07:59 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

It wasn't so long ago that religion was accepted and even invited into the schools. In the 1980s it wasn't uncommon for us to go across the road to the church when we had a combined class too large for a classroom. The church sometimes borrowed classrooms for youth events. We even had an elective class on theology taught by the minister. When I was in elementary school, Mr Goodman would come to school with his felt board and his cutout biblical figures and tell us bible stories.

All of that was nearly gone by the time they started telling us that "All normal boys have homosexual thoughts and feelings."

@Cripplecreek

That last sentence made me literally LOL.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Florida Teacher Bans Cross Necklaces in Class..."

Unconstitutional on its face.
The wearing of the Cross falls within the right of free expression of religion.

What's the position of this teacher on students who wear muslim religious garb in class?
Do I even need to ask this?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@mirraflake

Doesn't explain women like my friend's sister.  She's beautiful and feminine, but she got fed up with men and decided it was time to go gay.  There are lots like that.

Sometimes it happens after an abusive marriage.  That was the case with my niece.  This is women though.  I wouldn't say this is the case with men.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sometimes it happens after an abusive marriage.  That was the case with my niece.  This is women though.  I wouldn't say this is the case with men.
All men I know who have survived a bad marriage and divorce have gone forth with either a determination to not become entangled again or to find a better woman. The most successful in the latter took some time off to figure out who had done what wrong. The least successful remarried within a year, and often that too ended in failure, having married essentially the same 'type' and learned nothing.

I have observed predatory lesbians watching couples in distress and looking for an opening. In a small town everyone knows who left with who, and it doesn't take much to put together what likely happened. From there, trust is done. With plenty of hurt and man-hate to go around nowadays, those who buy in just keep going.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 04:27:26 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

@Emjay

I can't say.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Emjay

I can't say.

Judging from my sister's ex I would say that men who leave a straight marriage and then go to men were gay to begin with. He was always feminine anyway.

However now my nephew now tells some of what was going on out of the sight of the rest of us. My sister's ex was my nephew's stepfather and some animosity there would be natural but my nephew recently told me that his stepfather had been hitting on his male friends for a long time.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Judging from my sister's ex I would say that men who leave a straight marriage and then go to men were gay to begin with. He was always feminine anyway.

However now my nephew now tells some of what was going on out of the sight of the rest of us. My sister's ex was my nephew's stepfather and some animosity there would be natural but my nephew recently told me that his stepfather had been hitting on his male friends for a long time.

I agree.  A lot of gay men enter into conventional marriages for various reasons.  Some as a cover in society and others because they think/hope they can live a straight life.   

This never works if they are gay and is further proof to me that being gay is biological and not choice.  Why would anyone choose a sexual orientation with so much pain and negativity connected with it.

Silver Pines

I've heard stories like that, of men marrying to try and stifle "other" impulses.

Offline Cripplecreek

I've heard stories like that, of men marrying to try and stifle "other" impulses.

Now that he's come out as gay he's declaring that everybody is oppressing him.

Says he was fired from his job for being gay but the owner says its because he was trying to screw her 15 year old son.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Says he was fired from his job for being gay but the owner says its because he was trying to screw her 15 year old son.
The link between gay men and pedophilia is so well known that it is actually a cliche. I think pedophilia in gay men is partially based on their urge to reproduce. Since they can't have children, the only way for them to perpetuate their species is to recruit. And consciously or subconsciously they know that if they can influence young children, it will likely stay with them for life. It's homosexual reproduction. That's my theory anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

I agree.  A lot of gay men enter into conventional marriages for various reasons.  Some as a cover in society and others because they think/hope they can live a straight life.   

This never works if they are gay and is further proof to me that being gay is biological and not choice.  Why would anyone choose a sexual orientation with so much pain and negativity connected with it.

I don't think many of them choose their 'orientation.'  I think that most of them have psychological scars from dysfunctional homes, or abusive or absent fathers that mess them up and keep them from normality.  I also believe there are those who actually decide on the decadent lifestyle that most homosexuals lead.

But what they all DO choose is their behavior.  As in any other sin, the choice to behave badly is avoidable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idiot

I don't think many of them choose their 'orientation.'  I think that most of them have psychological scars from dysfunctional homes, or abusive or absent fathers that mess them up and keep them from normality.  I also believe there are those who actually decide on the decadent lifestyle that most homosexuals lead.

But what they all DO choose is their behavior.  As in any other sin, the choice to behave badly is avoidable.
:amen:

Offline Cripplecreek

A gay friend tells me that my former brother in law is out of control and will end up dead or in prison.

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

Nice.

It's that way with my friend's sister.  She demands that everyone accept her and her butch girlfriend, and invite them to every family gathering, or be deprived of her presence in their lives.  She behaves like a tyrant. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The link between gay men and pedophilia is so well known that it is actually a cliche. I think pedophilia in gay men is partially based on their urge to reproduce. Since they can't have children, the only way for them to perpetuate their species is to recruit. And consciously or subconsciously they know that if they can influence young children, it will likely stay with them for life. It's homosexual reproduction. That's my theory anyway.

After promising myself I would never, never comment on a 'gay' thread again, here I am.

Most scientific studies find no link between homosexuality and pedophilia.  Two entirely different things.

Offline Mesaclone

After promising myself I would never, never comment on a 'gay' thread again, here I am.

Most scientific studies find no link between homosexuality and pedophilia.  Two entirely different things.

Good god man, don't throw scientific evidence out there...you'll disrupt the whole conversation!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Good god man, don't throw scientific evidence out there...you'll disrupt the whole conversation!

I know, I know.

P.S.  Not a man

Offline mirraflake

My wife and I know 4 gay men very well. Blood cousins, marriage related or close friends.

Non were ever abused and came from model homes, religious homes with loving parents

My wife's cousin came over to her house every Sunday back in the day when they were kids and she new he was "different" back then.

My SIL brother is gay and also came from model home..loving dad etc.Dad and son are real close to this day.

My wife told me 10 years ago my SIL son(my nephew) is gay at age 10 . He acted 100% the same way as her cousin did at that age. You just know.

We just spent some time with them recently and he is now 20 and we are both 100% percent convinced he is gay but just has not come out yet.

My cousin I thought was gay. During family get togethers he would bake cookies and such while all of us boys watched football. He would sew clothes etc He did get married which surprised me but it ended in divorce 7-8 years later and he never remarried. My wife and I both think he is gay but never came out because he did not want to hurt his deeply religious parents

I am 100% convinced it is something that happens in the womb during gestation for most gays. Not to say some are abused or some just want that lifestyle. I beleive some women are born gay but many are form abused relationships.

@musiclady
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:00:31 pm by mirraflake »

Offline musiclady

You mean the same science that gives us "Climate Change"????   THAT science??

Science is only science if there is no agenda attached to it.   If you're looking for evidence that you want to be there, it ain't science.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
My wife and I know 4 gay men very well. Blood cousins, marriage related or close friends.

Non were ever abused and came from model homes, religious homes with loving parents

My wife's cousin came over to her house every Sunday back in the day when they were kids and she new he was "different" back then.

My SIL brother is gay and also came from model home..loving dad etc.Dad and son are real close to this day.

My wife told me 10 years ago my SIL son(my nephew) is gay at age 10 . He acted 100% the same way as her cousin did at that age. You just know.

We just spent some time with them recently and he is now 20 and we are both 100% percent convinced he is gay but just has not come out yet.

My cousin I thought was gay. During family get togethers he would bake cookies and such while all of us boys watched football. He would sew clothes etc He did get married which surprised me but it ended in divorce 7-8 years later and he never remarried. My wife and I both think he is gay but never came out because he did not want to hurt his deeply religious parents

I am 100% convinced it is something that happens in the womb during gestation for most gays. Not to say some are abused or some just want that lifestyle. I beleive some women are born gay but many are form abused relationships.

@musiclady

I totally agree with you.  I have a wide range of acquaintances who are gay and most of them came from normal families and had siblings who were straight.

Only God knows why this happens and I'm not about to question Him.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Science is only science if there is no agenda attached to it.   If you're looking for evidence that you want to be there, it ain't science.

Of course science is not infallible.  But that's no reason to ignore it altogether ... unless you want to for some reason.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yes indeed.  In the 70s scientific studies told us that we were heading toward a new ice-age. Scientists told us that we would run out of oil and gas by 2000. Al Gore and his science told us that there would be no snowfall by 2015.

Also, these gay studies mix gay men and gay women, which dilutes the results. I am talking specifically about gay men, not gay people in general. And whenever there are gay men with access to little boys, they tend to try to take advantage. Those gay priests, gay teachers, gay coaches, etc. don't have sex with each other. They don't go after other men involved in the situation. Instead, they all focus on little boys. I guess they are attracted to the innocence and lack of disease of youth. Whatever the reason, the fact that gay men love little boys is legendary. And no 'study' is ever going to change that fact.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:49:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.