Author Topic: Democrat Introduces Bill to Allow Former Presidents to Have Say in Removal of Future Presidents  (Read 754 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Introduces Bill to Allow Former Presidents to Have Say in Removal of Future Presidents

By Paul | Commentator | April 19, 2017 2:01PM

In the few months that President Donald J. Trump has been in office, Democrats and their allies in the liberal media have been trying their best to delegitimize his presidency.

From questioning the validity of the election results, to spreading conspiracy theories that Russia “hacked” the election, Democrats will stop at nothing to take away the authority the American people gave President Trump on Election Day.

Now, far-left Oregon Democrat, Congressman Earl Blumenauer, just introduced a bill that would “empower former presidents and vice presidents of both parties, in coordination with the sitting vice president, to determine if a president is fit for office.”

Read more: http://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-impeachment-democrat-introduces-bill-allow-former-presidents-have-say/#ixzz4epAT5bBv

geronl

What a stupid idea. BTW, that would take a Constitutional amendment and a few leaps of logic

Offline Applewood

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Bill Clinton floated this idea while O was in Orifice.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Bill introduced on 4/20, in celebration of it's inspiration.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is already a word for what he wants
 It is called a government oligarchy.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Liberal leftist mental midget logic at its best!    :mauslaff: :nothappen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Bill Clinton floated this idea while O was in Orifice.

That's a Rush word... he has a way with them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
I'll file this one under You Can't Make This Sh*t Up

We all have silly ideas from time to time but we also have the good sense not to say them out loud.

Offline skeeter

The bill needs to be further refined so that only ex presidents with black hair will be allowed to have a say in removal of sitting presidents with blonde combovers.

Offline Hondo69

The bill needs to be further refined so that only ex presidents with black hair will be allowed to have a say in removal of sitting presidents with blonde combovers.

:pondering:  This has potential.  However, after a term in the Oval Office very few presidents leave with anything but white hair.  Plus, I think Trump is playing a game just to see if anyone will notice.  Not that long ago his hair had an orange tint, but now it is more white colored than anything.  He may switch it back.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is just getting back to having kings decide the rule of law rather than people.

Only those ignorant of our history will embrace this.

No wonder the libs want the illegals here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a stupid idea. BTW, that would take a Constitutional amendment and a few leaps of logic

Not quite.  Pertinent section of the 25th Amendment:

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Congress can decide the composition of the panel to decide if the Preezy is nutz, the proposed bill does just that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hondo69

What about the Congressional Minority Leader?

Everyone would agree she's certifiable.