Author Topic: MSNBC host asks for Obama 'to come back and save' Democrats  (Read 648 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC host asks for Obama 'to come back and save' Democrats
« on: April 20, 2017, 07:37:33 pm »
by Eddie Scarry | Apr 20, 2017, 9:08 AM

MSNBC "Morning Joe" host Mika Brzezinski used a portion of an interview with former White House adviser Valerie Jarrett to pine for the days that Barack Obama was the head of the Democratic Party.

"Could you do a favor for me?" Brzezinski said at the end of her interview that aired Thursday morning. "Could you ask President Obama something for me? Could he come back and save the party and tell them what to do?"

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/msnbc-host-asks-for-obama-to-come-back-and-save-democrats/article/2620756
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: MSNBC host asks for Obama 'to come back and save' Democrats
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 07:41:54 pm »
I second that request!
Obama was the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Carter. Yes! Yes, Obama, Please come back. Please...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 07:45:16 pm »
 :mauslaff:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 07:53:21 pm »
   obummer is the main culprit in destroying that party, I too, hope he comes back.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 08:27:41 pm »
Mika's main skill is to embarrass herself.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 08:29:24 pm »
   obummer is the main culprit in destroying that party, I too, hope he comes back.

Reminds me of the NYT reporter who was astounded at Reagan's landslide.

"I don't know how this could have happened. I don't know anybody who voted for him."

Go Barry Go!

We need you running the Democrat Party.

With crap weasels like Ryan, boy oh boy do we need you running the Democrat Party.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 10:56:28 pm »
No thank you.  Bammy nearly destroyed this country and we are far from recovering as a party and definitely far from recovering as a country. The GOP is still very splintered and we have RINO's who would love nothing more than for things to go back to status quo under the Muslim in Chief.  Bammy needs to stay the hell out of the cesspool he created.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 11:29:50 pm »
He could always be the junior senator from Illinois...again...and always vote present...again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 11:31:27 pm »

Yep.   He pretty much single handedly gave the Republicans majorities all over the country.

Go bammy, go!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 11:32:31 pm »
I second that request!
Obama was the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Carter. Yes! Yes, Obama, Please come back. Please...

Be careful what you wish for.  Obama still has the same admirers and he would love nothing more than to come back.  All he needs is a constitutional amendment.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 12:27:12 am »
Be careful what you wish for.  Obama still has the same admirers and he would love nothing more than to come back.  All he needs is a constitutional amendment.

Exactly.  Never, ever, put anything past him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 12:37:14 am »

It's over for the DEMS (for the short forgettable future), @Emjay  It would be like hearing in an Alternative Universe, "Captain Smith we've decided your not quite up to the Task".

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 12:14:07 pm »

Save Democrats?  LMAO!  Obama couldn't lead ants to a picnic, much less lead Democrats.  He has a pen and a phone, but little else.  He is the reason Democrats find themselves in the position they are in.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-