Author Topic: WATCH: Berkeley Cops Hang Back as Protest Violence Escalates  (Read 283 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Berkeley Cops Hang Back as Protest Violence Escalates
« on: April 18, 2017, 02:05:02 pm »
WATCH: Berkeley Cops Hang Back as Protest Violence Escalates
“I’ve been watching all day people get beat up pretty bad and I haven’t seen you guys around much.”
News
Mark Tapson

At Saturday's insanely violent protest of a President Trump rally in Berkeley, numerous observers present reported that Berkeley police largely hung back as Antifa agitators ganged up on and assaulted Trump supporters, according to The American Mirror.

Reporter Tim Pool tweeted, “As the violence escalated police in Berkeley stood down and retreated from the crowds. I have never seen so few police at an event like this.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/watch-berkeley-cops-hang-back-protest-violence-escalates

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: WATCH: Berkeley Cops Hang Back as Protest Violence Escalates
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 02:33:54 pm »
Apparently the thugs have a name - Antifa

That's a new one on me so I looked it up.  I never discovered who gave them that name but it stands for Anti-Facsists, which made me chuckle.

But then again I received a proper education and understand the meaning of the word "irony" which separates me from half the population.  That proper education also taught me a bit about history too.  The moral of the story is either I need to receive a lobotomy or we need to eliminate the Dept. of Education.  Something has to give.