Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Trump Has No Business Being President And I’ll Fight Every Day Until He’s Impeached  (Read 506 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters: Trump Has No Business Being President And I’ll Fight Every Day Until He’s Impeached
Matt Vespa

|
Posted: Apr 16, 2017 3:00 PM

Well, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) sure loves to stoke the fires of impeachment against President Donald Trump. Protests swept across the nation yesterday, with protesters demanding that the president release his tax returns. The “Tax March” occurred in 150 cities, with Waters addressing the one in Washington. She said that she would fight every day until Trump is impeached (via The Hill):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/04/16/maxine-waters-trump-has-no-business-being-president-and-ill-fight-every-day-until-hes-impeached-n2314007?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 01:21:27 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Let's be honest, she's simply an old, racist, lunatic - a good democrat. :silly:

Wingnut

Let's be honest, she's simply an old, racist, lunatic - a good democrat. :silly:

I love her James Brown wig too!. 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
You say you want a revolution. Well, you know. We all want to change the world.
You tell me that it's evolution. Well, you know. We all want to change the world.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not to worried about ole Maxine ... Diamond & Silk will take care of her.   :silly:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWnV_W-x8go
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The video is correct. What Waters is doing is she is setting up a straw man in advance of her impending charges. She knows full well that she is guilty of misappropriation of Federal funds. So she wants to lay a faux groundwork that any charges brought against her, regardless of how utterly obvious they may be, are all politically motivated by Trump because he is scared of her. And there is no doubt whatsoever that when the charges come, the two primary cards of the Democrat Party will be played, as they always are.

1. This is the evil White man keeping innocent Black people down.
2. This is another case of men persecuting a 'strong woman' because of ingrained misogyny.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.