Author Topic: Pew: Paul Ryan’s approval as Speaker now lower than Boehner’s, Pelosi’s, or Newt Gingrich’s  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pew: Paul Ryan’s approval as Speaker now lower than Boehner’s, Pelosi’s, or Newt Gingrich’s
posted at 8:01 pm on April 17, 2017 by Allahpundit

It’s also lower than Trump’s, notes WaPo’s Amber Phillips. Trump is at 39 percent in this poll, a dismal number for a president at any stage but especially during what’s supposed to be his “honeymoon period” with voters. And still, he’s fully 10 points better than Ryan.

How many different contributing factors are there for Ryan’s garbage numbers? I can think of at least four.

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/17/pew-paul-ryans-approval-speaker-now-lower-boehners-pelosis-newt-gingrichs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would hope that those in Congress would wise up and oust his bootie before the end of the year.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.