Author Topic: Report: Top Clinton Aide Wants $2 Million For a “Tell All” Memoir (Abedin)  (Read 768 times)

Offline corbe

Report: Top Clinton Aide Wants $2 Million For a “Tell All” Memoir

Posted at 11:13 am on April 17, 2017 by Martin Walsh

No one is arguably closer to Hillary Clinton than Huma Abedin.

Abedin’s relationship with Hillary began in 1996 when she was an intern at the White House, and she has been by Hillary’s side for more than 20 years. That means has seen a lot and has been part of many things over the years.

In light of this knowledge and her closeness to the Clinton’s, Abedin is willing to “tell it all” for a price of $2 million.

As reported by the The Hollywood Reporter:
Abedin has been meeting with “top literary agents” to explore a book “that is envisioned as a reflection on how her personal and professional lives collided during the campaign.” She’s reportedly asking as much as $2 million for the book, which has Clinton’s blessing.

“This will be an interesting sale,” one top literary agent told THR. “If she reveals a lot, it turns your stomach. If she doesn’t, she puts the publisher in a bad place.”

Abedin would be willing to discuss how it felt to be the “estranged wife of disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner has been meeting with top literary agents” and her role in Clinton’s campaign, according to THR.

The proposed memoir is reportedly a “reflection on how her personal and professional lives collided during the campaign.”

Despite being highly politicized for her relationship with Clinton and marriage to Anthony Weiner, Abedin rarely spoke publicly.

“She’s more interesting than her husband. We know who he is. She’s the ongoing mystery,” Princeton University presidential historian Julian Zelizer told the Hollywood Reporter. “But she’ll have to put herself out there. That’s what the publisher will be looking for.”

While many would be very curious about inside details pertaining to how it felt being around Clinton leading up to her epic defeat in the 2016 presidential election, there would also be a large crowd interested in Abedin’s side of the story involving Weiner’s lewd behavior with women he met online.

The book could also be complicated given that Abedin has decided to give Weiner another chance after announcing that she was separating from him back in August.

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/mwalsh8/2017/04/17/report-top-clinton-aide-wants-2-million-for-a-tell-all-memoir/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Hope this is OK in Politics, beyond that Color me skeptical that she would reveal anything about her lover for fear of being Fosterized.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
  Hope this is OK in Politics, beyond that Color me skeptical that she would reveal anything about her lover for fear of being Fosterized.

HRC, I doubt, is her 'Lover' in any sense of emotional attachments and needs.

Huma is in love with Power.

And since the SS Hills is sinking Huma's jumping ship.

Then again it may be a whitewash to set Hills back up on her training wheels.

With Abedin's history and connections any ruse is possible.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It's okay with me but any publisher who would pay her a dime is crazy.  It will be a fluff piece with nothing damning about Hillary.

If she knows Hillary that well, she knows what Hillary does to enemies.... and they don't live to write books.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

“If she reveals a lot, it turns your stomach....."

Let me guess. This guy probably loses sleep over Trump winning and has a signed picture of Hitlary on his desk.

Offline Night Hides Not

It's okay with me but any publisher who would pay her a dime is crazy.  It will be a fluff piece with nothing damning about Hillary.

If she knows Hillary that well, she knows what Hillary does to enemies.... and they don't live to write books.

Nor will there be any discussion of Huma's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Page 1

I worked for the Clintons and lived to tell about it.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

If it was REALLY a "tell all" it would make the Encyclopædia Britannica look like a dime novel.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ConservativeGranny

"She’s reportedly asking as much as $2 million for the book, which has Clinton’s blessing."

If that is the case I wouldn't expect anything earth shattering or shocking.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Clintons have had associates over the years suddenly die, so this one better be very careful.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

No, I don't think she would.  And she is still making it work with her pervert husband.  I remember some reports of all of them at the pervert island.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Night Hides Not

"She’s reportedly asking as much as $2 million for the book, which has Clinton’s blessing."

If that is the case I wouldn't expect anything earth shattering or shocking.

IIRC, in poker-speak, that's called a "tell."  lol

If it has Hillary's blessing, then Huma's not saying anything. A wise publisher would offer $5 million, with the proviso that nothing is off the table.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.