Author Topic: Boko Haram Expected To Quadruple Use Of Girl’s In Suicide Attacks This Year  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Boko Haram Expected To Quadruple Use Of Girl’s In Suicide Attacks This Year

Russ Read

9:52 PM 04/16/2017

Boko Haram, the Islamic State’s affiliate in west Africa, is expected to quadruple its female suicide bomber attacks in 2017 should current trends continue.

At least 27 women have engaged in suicide attacks in west Africa in 2017, compared to 29 in all of 2016, according to a report by the Long War Journal. The increase not only shows a disturbing increase in the use of the tactic, but also a potential resurgence of Boko Haram, also known as the Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA). The group does not claim all such attacks, but it is well-known for using women and girls as suicide bombers.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/16/boko-haram-expected-to-quadruple-use-of-girls-in-suicide-attacks-this-year/#ixzz4eV10bQj4

rangerrebew

They must be running low on virgins in the Africa sector of Allahland. :whistle:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A 13-year-old would-be suicide bomber arrested in 2014 told Nigerian authorities that her father, a keen supporter of the group, forced her to engage in the suicide attack.

That is one evil SOB.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley