Author Topic: No One Will Admit It But Never-Trump Conservatives Are Now Officially Vindicated  (Read 9204 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm perfectly happy with how things are going.    I was a #nevertrump.  Then I grew a pair. Accepted the fact and discovered peace and tranquility, and some fine single malt.

Hey. You stole that concept from me! Bastard!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You down to calling us baby killers now?
That would cost you some teeth in person, (characterization deleted to save the Mods the trouble).
Last I saw Roe v Wade hasn't been overturned. The abattoirs are still in operation, not one damned clinic has closed. That isn't our fault.

I was pointing out why Cruz didn't win the South. You can deny and dissimilate, but that does not address the campaign of lies thrown at Cruz, which was unprecedented in American History, partly because of the technology involved, and partly because the MSM parroted it, thinking they could beat Trump but feeling really shaky about Cruz.

As for the National Enquirer, David Pecker and Trump are old friends. If you don't know who David Pecker is, google it. It was part of a coordinated campaign. But I didn't say Trump said it, so maybe you are the one who needs to check and see what I posted.

Those articles, about mistresses which did not exist, ties to a "Cult", "stealing" delegates the same way anyone else in history acquired them, and other well repeated nonsense were carefully timed to affect demographics in the regions involved in primary contests, as those contests came up, right down to the "Daddy killed JFK' nonsense for New England.

You can deny it all you want. I seriously doubt I was the only one to notice. As modern propaganda goes, it's textbook. It was probably the best conducted, most comprehensive, well targeted smear campaign in history. It still has people wanting to deny us our rights and trying to push us out of the discussion, and when that won't work (because we're not going anywhere) you disrupt the discussion.
But, like I said, that is one for the textbooks, some of us are trying to move on and get with the program.
If you "WINNERS!" will quit with the hateful nonsense, maybe the rest of us can get back to discussing America after the Primaries. Or not.

Like many who supported Cruz in the primaries, I praise Trump when he gets it right, question the questionable, and will decry things he does which I think are rash, stupid, or dangerous just like any other POTUS. If you WINNERS would quit fighting the battle you WON!!, Maybe we could move on and deal with what is on our plate today instead of digging the leftovers out of the garbage. It appears you'd rather disrupt rational discussion with this crap, attacking those who don't worship your idol.

I am done responding to your disruptive BS.

@Smokin Joe, Tom has a problem with keeping his screeds straight - frequently in the same thread he will be both for and against Cruz.  And, he drags Cruz into every thread.  Not sure what that's all about, but at least he is consistently inconsistent.

Online corbe

I think that is a legitimate point.  Way too much refighting of old battles.  But in fairness, it should be pointed out that the article that started this thread is by a nevertrumper trying to keep fighting that battle.  So to the extent there is commentary on this particular author/article, I think that's legit.

But again, you're absolutely right about those who insist on rubbing their perceived victory in the face of others.  It' up to the rest of us to try to move past that, and deal with what is left to us now.

And for the record, I agree that the way Trump treated most of his rivals in the primary was despicable.

@Maj. Bill Martin I certainly don't consider myself a #nevertrumper anymore, BUT I certainly understand how you may think that, though I have posted many articles that put the President in a 'positive' light, even today.
   But thanks for playing anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   @Maj. Bill Martin

I certainly don't consider myself a #nevertrumper anymore, BUT I certainly understand how you may think that, though I have posted many articles that put the President in a 'positive' light, even today.
   But thanks for playing anyway.

LOL!   As of "when", Cisco?

If you've 'found Jesus' regarding the ...if you'll excuse the word...VIRTUES..of a President Trump today, we can't find any evidence.

But, if it's the case....that you've joined the likes of @Frank Cannon and @Wingnut and @EC ...welcome!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Thank you for your gracious reply @DCPatriot
   I may be fooling only myself but I think I've made tremendous progress concerning my TDS in the last 2 months, every once in awhile, usually late at night, my mask will slip a bit due to inebriation but @Frank Cannon usually keeps me in line, I often feel like his red headed step child.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Thank you for your gracious reply @DCPatriot
   I may be fooling only myself but I think I've made tremendous progress concerning my TDS in the last 2 months, every once in awhile, usually late at night, my mask will slip a bit due to inebriation but @Frank Cannon usually keeps me in line, I often feel like his red headed step child.

Be thankful its his stepchild you feel like.

Silver Pines

You miss the entire point of "It's not Hillary!"

@DCPatriot

LOL

No.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm still on the fence about Hillary.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

I'm still on the fence about Hillary.

Chain link or Concertina wire?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Chain link or Concertina wire?

I get a yearning for torches and pitchforks here and there.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

Well, be happy, You Cruz Never Trumpers allowed the death of babies, so that is a big person you are.

I've got standards and I didn't abandon them.

It's not even worth dealing with the nonsensical cynicism of the Cruz Never Trumpers, Cruz campaign lied about what Rubio said about the Bible, Cruz campaign lied in Hawaii, in the Carolinas, about Carson and everywhere.

That's historic fact not lies, news articles show it, call yourself pro-life then, I didn't abandon the babies.  Time for the Cruz Never Trumpers to put on their big boy pants and realize they did.

The Cruz Never Trumpers have shown themselves to be excessively nasty individuals on this topic, so have at it.

Rubio said the Cruz campaign was the dirtiest he'd ever seen.

At least, Trump said things to people's faces and I'm not sure if just saying what was on the national enquirer that Trump said is that bad. Trump did not say Cruz's father killed JFK.

Looks like the King Cruz followers need to check their facts.

@TomSea

Now see, here you go again, Tom!  Only yesterday you denied ever disparaging Ted Cruz, told me I had you confused with someone else.  And when I pulled up words that were almost identical to this post of yours, you STILL denied it.

Did you use the information I pulled up as a script for this post, or what?  Was it a fond reminder of your greatest hits?

And why would you ever support a sorry individual like Ted Cruz?