Author Topic: Border Wall Contractors ask for Guns  (Read 2007 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Border Wall Contractors ask for Guns
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 05:15:05 pm »
If someone threatens me of my family, i won't be in a happy mood when I shoot them.

Right. The party doesn't start until the party ends.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 05:17:42 pm »
Right. The party doesn't start until the party ends.

I'll drink to that.  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 09:09:36 pm »
@sneakypete
So you know what their motivations are eh.  Do you know them personally?   have you done background checks on them?

@driftdiver

Yes,I have. Each and everyone of them.

WTF is the matter with you people? Children are children everywhere. They are not criminal masterminds or psychotic killers.

They are here illegally.  That hurts us.
They use public services.  That hurts us.
They risk the lives of their children to make the trip.  That hurts them.

I agree with all three points,but can only point out the risk seems worthwhile to them,or they wouldn't take it. The FACT that WE make it so rewarding for them to come here,squat down and dump another one in the dirt so the whole family becomes that newborn's dependent is OUR fault,NOT theirs.

The FACTS are that if we didn't make the rewards so great for them,they would stop coming.

Either you are for a nation of laws or you're not.   We now know where you stand.

You don't even suspect anything other than what the voices in your head tell yoU,so STFU.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:11:04 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 09:17:38 pm »
Quote from: Bigun link=topic=258463.msg1291468#msg1291468 date=14921793
Sure would like to see that in writing.  Where is it codified in law?
[/quote

@Bigun

I suspect it becomes legal when they sign the contract to agree to work for the feral government,under the conditions the feral government states are requirements for being awarded the contract. Woe be onto any private company that doesn't hire the "correct" percentage of minority workers and supervisors,for example.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 09:19:52 pm »
Wonder if the contract says anything about hiring mercs?

@Hondo69

I think mercs are still ok,but nobody ever wanted Edsels.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 09:21:36 pm »
Perhaps Black Water should offer to provide security for the construction crews.

@txradioguy

The firm Blackwater no longer exists. They got too much negative publicity and public attention,so they disappeared and then reappeared under a new name. I have forgotten what the new name is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2017, 09:23:35 pm »
@sneakypete,
I'm guessing you haven't spent a whole lot of time on the border.

You are right,but I have spent a bunch of time around minor children,and have never met one yet that was a hardened criminal and murderer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2017, 09:24:45 pm »
Gang members of MS 13 are people too.    :smokin:

@Hondo69
They are also popup targets .

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »

You are right,but I have spent a bunch of time around minor children,and have never met one yet that was a hardened criminal and murderer.

Luckily, the percentage of children coming across the border is very, very small. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2017, 10:15:52 pm »
Luckily, the percentage of children coming across the border is very, very small.

@Sanguine

You could very well be right about that,but I have been led to believe that most of the young adult women coming across the border bring a small child or to with them.

Not that the numbers matter in reference to this discussion because we have been talking about "minor children" not the numbers of minor children.

We do ourselves no favors when we lump 5 years olds crossing the border with their mothers into the same category as late teen MS-13 members.

The 5 year old that comes across with his mother is an innocent deserving of compassion and sympathy,and the MS-13 gang member is only deserving of a bullet.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »
WTF is the matter with you people? Children are children everywhere. They are not criminal masterminds or psychotic killers.
@sneakypete

Too much of a blanket statement. I can agree on the mastermind part but there is evil in the world. Some children are raised in a pretty crappy environment. Kids can pull a lot of crap to make mommy and daddy happy.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2017, 10:44:36 pm »
If someone threatens me of my family, i won't be in a happy mood when I shoot them.

The term "anger" has a specific connotation. You're evening a score when you're shooting someone in anger. If you are pulling a gun to save your life the last thing you feel is anger. You're scared shitless. I know because I have been there a couple times.

The writer either is a moron and couldn't think of the word protection or the request from the contractor was poorly written.

Offline thackney

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2017, 01:20:19 am »
The term "anger" has a specific connotation. You're evening a score when you're shooting someone in anger. If you are pulling a gun to save your life the last thing you feel is anger. You're scared shitless. I know because I have been there a couple times.

The writer either is a moron and couldn't think of the word protection or the request from the contractor was poorly written.

If you think carrying a firearm to construction work site is not any every day event by thousands of workers, you haven't spent enough time in Texas.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2017, 06:49:44 am »
If you think carrying a firearm to construction work site is not any every day event by thousands of workers, you haven't spent enough time in Texas.

@thackney

The difference is they aren't carrying them on a FEDERAL work site,where Texas law doesn't apply,and they would be committing federal felonies.