Author Topic: Alt-Right Ringleader Mike Cernovich Threatens to Drop ‘Motherlode’ If Steve Bannon Is Ousted  (Read 1786 times)

Offline goodwithagun

I'm not sure if all alt-right-ers are racist straightforward. I'm not sure if Jones is, he does have his own despicable qualities though such as this Sandy Hook affair. Ann Coulter is another, is she racist? I don't know or if she is even "alt-right".

Milo admits to being alt-right and he's Ann in drag so . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Milo admits to being alt-right and he's Ann in drag so . . .

But, Milo doesn't seem to be racist.  Maybe I've missed that?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
But, Milo doesn't seem to be racist.  Maybe I've missed that?

Considering his propensity for black c*ck, as he calls it, probably not.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Considering his propensity for black c*ck, as he calls it, probably not.

Ugh.  I had forgotten that. Sounds like a type of racism in and of itself. Selecting/not-selecting based upon skin color?  Yep.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Ugh.  I had forgotten that. Sounds like a type of racism in and of itself. Selecting/not-selecting based upon skin color?  Yep.

Alt right fascists are mostly racist but not always. It seems to come and go with them. Most simply seem to cover it with an "altruistic" desire to see blacks return to Africa. I think that Spencer clown is or was married to a Jewish woman as he railed on about the zionist conspiracies to control..

At the end of the day, whether someone will date a member of another race really has nothing to do with whether they're racist or not. Its a bit like a gay man marrying a woman for cover.

Offline kevindavis007

I'm not sure if all alt-right-ers are racist straightforward. I'm not sure if Jones is, he does have his own despicable qualities though such as this Sandy Hook affair. Ann Coulter is another, is she racist? I don't know or if she is even "alt-right".

People like Ann are attention whores
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org