Author Topic: Breaking: DPRK Has Polaris Missiles  (Read 6587 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Breaking: DPRK Has Polaris Missiles
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2017, 04:06:06 am »
Expensive and musky. You

Hot tea... still working

Offline ABX

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 04:09:00 am »
Their air force was conspicuously absent sans the one little fly over of a group of jets in formation.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2017, 04:14:06 am »
A madman with nukes and we have a president poking him....this ought to end well.

Missiles are not nukes.  It is the warhead that matters.  And as of now, I see zero evidence that North Korea is capable of producing one, much less detonating one.  I am sure very soon they will have another cave test where they fill a cave with TNT, detonate it, and then announce to the word the success of their nuclear test just as they did a few years back.

I am reminded of Pakistan and their successful test.  Right afterwards, India conducted their own show of power by detonating five warheads.  Pakistan followed by detonating five more of their own, just to show India that their process was legit and that they had no shortage of fissile material.

And lastly, a despot is not going to jeopardize having his kingdom destroyed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2017, 04:18:15 am »
I don't think the possible nuclear threat from NK is nearly as bad as that little "problem" called Fukushima. Fukushima may kill us all yet. And so far, there is nothing that can stop that. Pop a nuclear cap in lil' kim's butt and be done with him.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2017, 04:18:39 am »
Missiles are not nukes.  It is the warhead that matters.  And as of now, I see zero evidence that North Korea is capable of producing one, much less detonating one.  I am sure very soon they will have another cave test where they fill a cave with TNT, detonate it, and then announce to the word the success of their nuclear test just as they did a few years back.

I am reminded of Pakistan and their successful test.  Right afterwards, India conducted their own show of power by detonating five warheads.  Pakistan followed by detonating five more of their own, just to show India that their process was legit and that they had no shortage of fissile material.

And lastly, a despot is not going to jeopardize having his kingdom destroyed.

He will take the world down with him. 
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 04:24:41 am »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 04:31:50 am »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When you realize your military parade is more a twitter meme than it is an intimidating display of power #JucheFest2017 #NorthKorea #DPRK pic.twitter.com/FRBhOrzEAw</p>— Joshua C. Fiveson (@perezjudicata)

April 15, 2017

Don't think lil' kim gives a flying RA what you think there, Josh.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 04:32:59 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2017, 06:37:29 am »
The TV show What On Earth  season 3 episode 15 shows a satellite image of large submarine in a North Korea port capable of firing these. I checked myself using Google Maps/satellite, and indeed there is a large sub where the tv show claimed.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2017, 06:59:44 am »
Polaris is a brand and those aren't it.

It's North Korea, it'll be called something like Wet Dong Went Boom or something

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 08:09:58 am »
Polaris is a brand and those aren't it.

It's North Korea, it'll be called something like Wet Dong Went Boom or something

Hole-EEE Crap.  Amrazon get damn order ray wrong again.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2017, 11:48:25 am »
I don't think the possible nuclear threat from NK is nearly as bad as that little "problem" called Fukushima. Fukushima may kill us all yet. And so far, there is nothing that can stop that. Pop a nuclear cap in lil' kim's butt and be done with him.

No it won't, so you can stop the panic act.

Fukushima is a problem for Japan, not for everyone else. The bananas on your kitchen counter give you more radiation dose than the leaking reactors at Fukushima do, and that is only if you live on the west coast by the ocean. Inland from there, you are perfectly safe and those bananas are by far the biggest threat to you.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2017, 12:02:07 pm »
I'm going to have some faith that our military has a plan and what you are seeing is that plan in action. NK has caused enough suffering. It needs to end.

The military has plans. Binders full of them, if you'll forgive me borrowing that phrase.

Does the civil authorities? That's the real question.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2017, 12:54:09 pm »
The military has plans. Binders full of them, if you'll forgive me borrowing that phrase.

Does the civil authorities? That's the real question.

The real question is whether our military has the tools it needs to do the job.   Sequestration has saved so much money ya know

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2017, 02:03:23 pm »
No it won't, so you can stop the panic act.

Fukushima is a problem for Japan, not for everyone else. The bananas on your kitchen counter give you more radiation dose than the leaking reactors at Fukushima do, and that is only if you live on the west coast by the ocean. Inland from there, you are perfectly safe and those bananas are by far the biggest threat to you.

Right. No need to worry about the radiation in Japan. No need to worry about the radiation in Pyongyang.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 02:06:12 pm »
Right. No need to worry about the radiation in Japan. No need to worry about the radiation in Pyongyang.

I was amazed what I found doing a websearch and bing news search on BigHeadFred's comment last night on Fukushima.  Maybe some of what I found was alarmist but I'd encourage all interested to read and research it for oneself.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2017, 02:07:36 pm »
The North Korean leader in this case, stood down it appears to me.

A slight consolation, even CNN yesterday had their guests commenting on how many nukes NK could have in a few years. A situation to watch.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2017, 02:35:48 pm »
I was amazed what I found doing a websearch and bing news search on BigHeadFred's comment last night on Fukushima.  Maybe some of what I found was alarmist but I'd encourage all interested to read and research it for oneself.

Trouble is much of what you read on it is written by alarmists.  Either antinuke or ignorant.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2017, 02:55:52 pm »
Trouble is much of what you read on it is written by alarmists.  Either antinuke or ignorant.

They are talking 40 years to clean it up. They can't get a camera in there long enough to get a true assessment before the radiation degrades it. How much of a seismic event in the next 40 years will it take to crack that baby open wide? Something to be aware of.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2017, 03:04:48 pm »

But now British photographer Rebecca Bathory has had a rare chance to reveal what the site looks like now, with a book of eerie images revealing the aftermath of the evacuation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4404386/Return-Fukushima-Eerie-pictures-aftermath.html#ixzz4eKZUczxd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, this photographer went into the town and took pictures, see at link.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2017, 03:04:52 pm »
They are talking 40 years to clean it up. They can't get a camera in there long enough to get a true assessment before the radiation degrades it. How much of a seismic event in the next 40 years will it take to crack that baby open wide? Something to be aware of.

Yeah the earth could open up and swallow it.  C'mon it's a local problem.   The vast majority of the bad stuff was contained within the reactor.  Not perfect but it's not going anywhere.  Biggest concern is keeping it cool

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2017, 03:13:11 pm »
For insight into the NK culture watch this. 
https://youtu.be/AlJUGZPanB8

It's a natgeo documentary on a German doctor who went there to help blind people.  At the 47:20 you can see their reaction to his surgery.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2017, 11:37:43 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2017, 11:50:46 pm »
DB wrote:
"All of NK's subs should tracked and quietly sunk. Ideally in deep water. And no one should say a word about doing it. Simply vanished one day."

Full agreement.
They should just quietly "disappear".
Should this happen to just a few of them, gonna be hard to persuade the crews of those that remain to keep going out...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2017, 01:00:33 am »
They are fakes. There is no way in HELL the NK's got that technology without the aid of the Chinese and/or the Russians,and neither is about to let them have ICBMs.

I'm betting the NSA has been doing tests on trailer and trucks with identical tires to see how much the weight of an actual ICBM that size would bulge out the sides of the trailer tires.

Kim doesn't really have to fool anybody but his own people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2017, 01:09:21 am »

And you can still stop panicking. Fukushima is not a threat to anyone more than 200-300 miles away at most. We in the western hemisphere are safe from the effects of that plant. You need to let go of all that old KGB anti nuke disinformation propaganda. It and Chernobyl are not going to doom the planet.