Author Topic: Manhunt underway for suspect who stole a ‘large quantity’ of guns and sent 161-page manifesto to Trump  (Read 1652 times)

geronl

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wisconsin police, fearful of fugitive, increase patrols near churches
By Allen Cone   |   April 9, 2017 at 2:15 PM

April 9 (UPI) -- Wisconsin authorities have increased patrols around churches and other places of worship because of concerns about a fugitive who has expressed anti-religious views and threats of violence, including against President Donald Trump.

Continued: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/04/09/Wisconsin-police-fearful-of-fugitive-increase-patrols-near-churches/3621491756272/

FWIW

Offline goatprairie

"Joseph Jakubowski, wanted in weapons thefts, threatening manifesto, is arrested"

This clown was arrested on a farm near Readstown, Wis....not too far from where the wife and I live....maybe forty miles.

Offline Just_Victor

"Joseph Jakubowski, wanted in weapons thefts, threatening manifesto, is arrested"

This clown was arrested on a farm near Readstown, Wis....not too far from where the wife and I live....maybe forty miles.

Glad they caught the lunatic.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Good.

Still bugs me, the relative lack of coverage. It seemed almost tailor made for one of those CNN 24 rolling BS fests.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink