Author Topic: House GOP Increases Pressure for Lois Lerner to be Charged on Numerous Felony Criminal Counts  (Read 962 times)

rangerrebew

House GOP Increases Pressure for Lois Lerner to be Charged on Numerous Felony Criminal Counts
By Onan Coca April 13, 2017

Yesterday, we told you that some congressional GOP leaders were pushing the Trump administration to reopen the case against the IRS and their corrupt former chief Lois Lerner.

On Wednesday, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady and Tax Policy Subcommittee Chairman Peter Roskam sent a letter to AG Sessions telling him that their committees had gathered an extensive amount of information while investigating the IRS scandal but that Obama’s Justice Department refused to consider the material. Instead, the Obama administration ignored the evidence and pretended as if nothing had happened. According to Brady and Roskam, there is clear evidence that Lerner was invovlved in criminal activity during her time as the director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the IRS.

http://constitution.com/house-gop-increases-pressure-lois-lerner-charged-numerous-felony-criminal-counts/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:09:42 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Would she be willing to spend time in the big house to protect Imam Obama? :pondering:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Would she be willing to spend time in the big house to protect Imam Obama? :pondering:

She might, but as these things usually go the net gets cast fairly wide.  Her underlings will be drug under the bright lights as the investigation moves along and it only takes one to squeal like a stuck pig.  Then the dominos start to fall.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ranger wonders:
"Would she be willing to spend time in the big house to protect Imam obama?"

He ain't in charge o' things no mo'.
Why take the fall for him now?

That said, I can't understand why they aren't already in hot pursuit of her.
If there is any person in a position of governmental authority of whom "an example" ought to be made... it's her!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

HELL NO!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
We already know laws were broken and we already know the place is infected with obamacrats, so why not spice up the plot a little by uncovering the grand conspiracy totally by accident? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
HELL NO!

She'll be the first to crack, and would be the perfect link in the chain to start on.  We can only hope she brings us the smirking head of Koskinen.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And the saddest part is that the rubes will continue to buy the game out of some desperate and misguided fantasy that someone is going to jail.

All one really needs to know is that John Koskinin still has his job so step right up for a peek inside the tent for sights that are sure to amaze and astound!!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And the saddest part is that the rubes will continue to buy the game out of some desperate and misguided fantasy that someone is going to jail.

All one really needs to know is that John Koskinin still has his job so step right up for a peek inside the tent for sights that are sure to amaze and astound!!!!

The fact that Koskinen is still there should say all one needs to know about the seriousness of the promise made to drain the swamp.  If I was Trump that head would been the first one to be separated from the shoulders, 12:01PM, 1/20/17.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

She might, but as these things usually go the net gets cast fairly wide.  Her underlings will be drug under the bright lights as the investigation moves along and it only takes one to squeal like a stuck pig.  Then the dominos start to fall.

Some of the people involved were promoted!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Bread and circuses.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

That's what happens when you follow orders from headquarters! And we all know damned well that this was orchestrated right out of the Obama Whitehouse by queen Val Jar herself!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien