Author Topic: Trump: I found out China doesn’t have as much power over North Korea as I thought after talking to Xi Jinping for 10 minutes  (Read 800 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: I found out China doesn’t have as much power over North Korea as I thought after talking to Xi Jinping for 10 minutes
posted at 2:41 pm on April 13, 2017 by Allahpundit

What if, and hear me out on this, but what if Trump isn’t being manipulated by a nefarious cabal of “globalists” led by Jared Kushner? What if … he’s a blank slate on domestic and foreign policy apart from “the wall” and one or two other subjects and his views on everything else are evolving organically as he gets better information from the experts he talks to? Like, say, the president of China.

Reading this, I felt a mixture of terror and admiration that his approach to the most important job in the world is basically the same as a kid who doesn’t study for the big test and then tries to BS his way through it. (Remember when he was allegedly surprised to learn from Obama that he’d have to staff the entire West Wing, not just a few positions?) Except that the kid doesn’t usually admit that he didn’t study. And he certainly doesn’t admit it to a group of reporters.

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/13/trump-found-china-doesnt-much-power-north-korea-thought-talking-xi-jinping-10-minutes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rivergirl

And remember when DT had no clue what BREXIT meant when he was first asked.
Oh, the list goes on and on.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
But he is only going to surround himself with the best people? He told us so. Isn't he getting the best information from the best people?

It sounds like he is starting to either:
1. Back-peddle from his 'great trade deal' with China if they take care of the DPRK.
2. Make an excuse to drop some bombs there himself.
3. Give himself an out if this goes FUBAR.
4. Be able to have a statement on all sides of the matter so no matter what happens, he can claim to be on the side that ends up being popular.

Offline ConservativeGranny

It depends on who was the last person he talked to.

Offline Rivergirl

Did he find out before or after the chocolate cake?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

geronl

I guess there wasn't a bullet point about that.