Author Topic: New Front In White House Civil War as Kushner Asserts Authority at NSC  (Read 3100 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: New Front In White House Civil War as Kushner Asserts Authority at NSC
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2017, 12:33:05 am »
Trumps a guy with no morals, no ideology, no character, no principals. He's a blank slate, trump loves trump and little else. But hey he's blowing things up right? Making the establishment's head explode?

Im gonna spend the next 4 years eating popcorn and laughing at all you suckers who believed in this clown. See you all at the circus.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 12:34:12 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2017, 01:15:13 am »
Trumps a guy with no morals, no ideology, no character, no principals. He's a blank slate, trump loves trump and little else. But hey he's blowing things up right? Making the establishment's head explode?

Im gonna spend the next 4 years eating popcorn and laughing at all you suckers who believed in this clown. See you all at the circus.

Judging from the reactions of his dwindling supporters they have all the integrity of overcooked spaghetti themselves.

geronl

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2017, 02:24:47 am »
Imagine Richie Rich hoisting a machine gun, "I am the law!"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2017, 02:46:28 am »
What confuses me is that it is illegal for nepotism to occur in the WH. There is a law specifically citing what is going on here as illegal. Why isn't this a big issue with the Left or with anyone for that matter? This is low hanging fruit here. Not some nonsensical Russia spy thing or other conspiracy theory. We have an actual law being broken and no one is saying boo about it.

Why?

I was thinking the exact same things.  The only one that has expressed any objection to nepotism is Bammy.  Downright scary right now.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2017, 03:08:07 am »
I was thinking the exact same things.  The only one that has expressed any objection to nepotism is Bammy.  Downright scary right now.

Obama didn't have any relatives suitable to nepotize.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2017, 04:04:12 am »
What confuses me is that it is illegal for nepotism to occur in the WH. There is a law specifically citing what is going on here as illegal. Why isn't this a big issue with the Left or with anyone for that matter? This is low hanging fruit here. Not some nonsensical Russia spy thing or other conspiracy theory. We have an actual law being broken and no one is saying boo about it.

Why?

My guess is because Kushner and his wife are liberals so the left has no problem with it and the GOPE doesn't either.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2017, 04:45:29 am »
My guess is because Kushner and his wife are liberals so the left has no problem with it and the GOPE doesn't either.

I think it is pretty obvious he is going to continue to morph into his liberal self.  He tweeted about how he would get health care whether it was with Republicans or Democrats.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2017, 07:06:24 pm »

"Trumps a guy with no morals, no ideology, no character, no principals. He's a blank slate, trump loves trump and little else"

What, you don't like the new Republican paradigm as revealed to us by the deplorables?  You just don't understand, Trump is a genius...at least that's what the deplorables say. It seems to me that sometimes genius looks the same as "doesn't have a clue." But maybe that's just me. :banghead:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2017, 07:12:59 pm »
If Kushner keeps this up...McMaster wont be there very long.  3 Star Generals...especially combat proven veterans like he is...won't put up with micromanaging civilians who have no clue as to what's going on for very long.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2017, 07:25:45 pm »
I'll take that as a zip, zilch and nada then....lolol.

You forgot the 'zero.'

Not much Rush love here anymore but he did have some classic sayings.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.