Author Topic: Report: Trump Deporting 4,000 Somali Migrants  (Read 851 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Report: Trump Deporting 4,000 Somali Migrants
« on: April 13, 2017, 01:11:24 pm »
SOURCE: BREITBART

URL: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/12/report-trump-deporting-4k-somali-migrants/

by JOHN BINDER

An estimated 4,000 Somali migrants in the U.S. are expected to be deported by President Donald Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.
In an interview, Somalia’s Ambassador to the U.S. Ahmed Isse Awad said the number of Somalis ICE is looking to deport is at least 4,000, with the vast majority not being currently held in immigration detention centers.

“We learned through immigration sources that the total number of the Somalis that are in the books of [U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement] to be removed are close to 4,000,” Awad told Voice of America.

Over the course of the next few months, Awad said some 300 Somalis would be deported, saying he was waiting for information as to who those deportees would be.

The numbers released by the ambassador show a steep departure from the days of lax immigration enforcement under the Bush and Obama Administrations.

Awad said that during Obama’s last two years in office, only 170 Somalis were deported for either committing crimes or having their asylum requests rejected.

The Trump Administration is expected to double that number in a few months.

(EXCERPT ONLY) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline goatprairie

Re: Report: Trump Deporting 4,000 Somali Migrants
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:49:40 pm »
By 100 times, and he'll solve the problem. The vast majority of Somalis are quite unready to live in a modern, civilized country.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:13:21 pm »
By 100 times, and he'll solve the problem. The vast majority of Somalis are quite unready to live in a modern, civilized country.

I approve but how did it go from 4000 to 300?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 06:20:13 pm »
I approve but how did it go from 4000 to 300?
I guess that's just the beginning.  Not too hard finding idle Somalis.  All you have to do is drive around the Twin Cities and see groups of idle Somali men standing around on street corners.  Have a fleet of trucks ready,  march them into the trucks, drive the trucks to the harbor,  have waiting ships in the harbor, and onto the ships they go, destination Somalia.  They're free to jump off at any point as soon as the ships enter international water.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 06:23:01 pm »
I guess that's just the beginning.  Not too hard finding idle Somalis.  All you have to do is drive around the Twin Cities and see groups of idle Somali men standing around on street corners.  Have a fleet of trucks ready,  march them into the trucks, drive the trucks to the harbor,  have waiting ships in the harbor, and onto the ships they go, destination Somalia.  They're free to jump off at any point as soon as the ships enter international water.

Amen.  I agree.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 07:51:50 pm »

Do they all look like the pirates in Captain Phillips?  If so, they should be really easy to spot.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 10:40:01 pm »
Do they all look like the pirates in Captain Phillips?  If so, they should be really easy to spot.

I don't know if you are aware but the Twin Cities have a problem.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/09/09/438797658/minneapolis-unveiling-plan-to-counter-recruiting-by-isis

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 11:03:40 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Fantom

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 01:14:56 am »

Heh..now THAT was funny.

And yes, we do not need any Somali's..refugees or otherwise.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 01:34:56 am »
Send 'em all back to where they came from.

Sorry if that offends anyone.

One Exception: Ayaan Hirsi Ali. It's amazing she could have come from there.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 03:16:57 am »
yes, they all had eyepatches, cutlasses, tri-cornered hats and were yelling "arrh, avast matey."

Actually, Somalis look different from American blacks.  Go to the Twin Cities some time....preferably during the summer.   When I was attending the Minn. State Fair  a few years ago I was surprised  to see many groups of them standing on street corners near the MOA. They're not hard to spot.

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 03:37:08 am »

Actually, Somalis look different from American blacks. 

Yep.  Easy to tell them apart.  They have more of an ashen grey hue to their skin. Very Gaunt looking and they  have sunken lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.