Author Topic: Kim Jong-Un ‘orders IMMEDIATE EVACUATION of Pyongyang’ as tensions with US escalate  (Read 2416 times)

geronl

I believe most of the rumors were around Saturday. That is their 'day of the sun' celebration.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Sun

This is when they traditionally have massive military parades, shows of force, and other missile tests.

There is a military parade for Saturday there, I think.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think I briefly heard that if they try to fire off a missile; we may shoot it down.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I think I briefly heard that if they try to fire off a missile; we may shoot it down.

Bout time. Should have been done years ago.

There is a military parade for Saturday there, I think.

That's going to be interesting. Parade attendance is compulsory, so what do people do? Disobey the evac order or disobey the parade order?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DB

Bout time. Should have been done years ago.

That's going to be interesting. Parade attendance is compulsory, so what do people do? Disobey the evac order or disobey the parade order?

Kim won't be out in the open, that's for sure...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Kim won't be, but "Kim" probably will. He's got a couple dopplegangers for things like this.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kim won't be out in the open, that's for sure...

Kind of strikes me as the Beavis and Butthead of world leaders. Wouldn't be that sure.

Go Boom. Hehhh hehhh heehhhhh!.......Hehhh hehhhh heehhhh!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
How does this sound for a bit of fun?

NK holds it's Day of the Sun parade. Big bang during it, loads of dead. USA gets the blame.

Think Lil Kim wouldn't do it?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:22:14 pm by EC »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

NK holds it's Day of the Sun parade. Big bang during it, loads of dead. USA gets the blame.

Korea time is GMT +9. So that is EDT +13. Day of Sun begins Friday at 11 a.m. EDT

aka Good Friday...Great and Holy Friday.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Hell, he puts his own family and advisers into wood chippers and cannon barrels. I have no doubt he would be crazy enough to do something like that.

Wingnut

According to this article, the big event is a new street opening.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/north-korea-s-big-event-the-opening-of-a-new-street-in-pyongyang/3674920.html

That tops last years Big Event by far.     How many times can you see a Korean Pop Group sing on a Commie Tank before it gets old.  Now a New Street opening...that is timeless.  The Oxen are going to be besides themselves... with two new lanes!

Offline corbe

That tops last years Big Event by far.     How many times can you see a Korean Pop Group sing on a Commie Tank before it gets old.  Now a New Street opening...that is timeless.  The Oxen are going to be besides themselves... with two new lanes!

It would have gotten more international play in the Press if he called it 'Dennis Rodman Boulevard'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

Na... Big boom was an "accident". Didn't properly handle their nuke/explosive materials... They've had big booms before... Not that long ago a good part of a town was taken out with some sort of rail car explosion. I remember the satellite pictures of it and discussing it on TOS.

Offline kidd

The show of cooperation and force by both the United States and China, and China's cancellation of a coal order is most likely meant to start internal assassination attempts on Kim Jong-Un.

North Korea has good numbers of military personnel, but not as many as China
North Korea has some advanced weaponry, but nothing compared to the United States.
Any North Korean general with half a brain will figure it out that they don't have a chance.

As far as we know, we may already have a high level North Korean insider working on this now. The show of force is only helping the insider to gather a coalition to oust his royal fatness.

Offline kidd

In any case, I think the Korean War will finally be over in less than a month.

One way or another.

Offline Victoria33

It is Friday morning in Korea. So the rumor of "something big" on Thursday is proven false.
@don-o

It was big according to Jong-Un.  The reporters were taken to the opening of a street with really, really, tall buildings and Jong-Un himself was there.  Thousands had gathered for the opening of this street with tall buildings.  I saw film of that and as soon as the dedication happened, Jong-Un got back in his Mercedes limonene and split.  The announcer says he is rarely seen in public, so this was a big deal.

It is now Sun Day celebration there, so if they are going to test a nuke, it will be soon.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:26:56 pm by Victoria33 »