Author Topic: Sen. Lindsey Graham: ‘I Want More American Troops, 5,000 or 6,000’ on the Ground in Syria  (Read 690 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Lindsey Graham: ‘I Want More American Troops, 5,000 or 6,000’ on the Ground in Syria

(CNSNews.com) – Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says ISIS is a “direct threat to the homeland” and he says the United States should send many more troops to eradicate that threat.

“So you need more American troops to accelerate the demise of ISIL,” Graham told NBC’s “Meet the Press” with Chuck Todd.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-lindsey-graham-i-want-more-american-troops-5000-or-6000-ground-syria

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sen. Lindsey Graham: ‘I Want More American Troops, 5,000 or 6,000’ on the Ground in Syria

What did she say?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just shut up Goober.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online andy58-in-nh

No way, Renée.

Lobbing a few missiles at a Syrian airfield as a show of outrage for their use of banned weapons against civilians is one thing. Open warfare is another. Congress will never, and should never approve.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
"‘I Want More American Troops, 5,000 or 6,000’ on the Ground in Syria!" -

For what? What do you expect them to do, apart from be high value targets?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"‘I Want More American Troops, 5,000 or 6,000’ on the Ground in Syria!" -

For what? What do you expect them to do, apart from be high value targets?

He apparently wants them to aid Daesh in ridding Syria of Assad so they have an easier time establishing their Caliphate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

(CNSNews.com) – Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says ISIS is a “direct threat to the homeland” and he says the United States should send many more troops to eradicate that threat.

“So you need more American troops to accelerate the demise of ISIL,” Graham told NBC’s “Meet the Press” with Chuck Todd.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-lindsey-graham-i-want-more-american-troops-5000-or-6000-ground-syria

Total BS.  He should go himself ... they do let all sexual persuasions in the military now, right?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Total BS.  He should go himself ... they do let all sexual persuasions in the military now, right?

I could see Linzy being a one (wo)man subcommittee to investigate DADT.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why don't you put 5 or 6 thousand troops on the southern border there Lins?  Let them defend their homeland instead of someone else's.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley