Author Topic: Eleven States Threatened With Lawsuits If No Action Taken To Clean Voter Roles  (Read 424 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
daily caller
Kerry Picket
Reporter
6:08 PM 04/11/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/eleven-states-threatened-with-lawsuits-if-no-action-taken-to-clean-voter-rolls/

Watchdog group Judicial Watch (JW) sent out warning letters Monday to 11 states with counties in where the registered voters outnumbers voting-age citizens,  as calculated by the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011-2015 American Community Survey.

According to the letters, this is “strong circumstantial evidence that these … counties are not conducting reasonable voter registration record maintenance as mandated under the [National Voter Registration Act] NVRA.”

The NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to make reasonable efforts to maintain accurate voting rolls.

The 11 states that Judicial Watch sent a letter to are: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Tennessee.

According to JW, these states have 90 days after receipt of the letters to address the issue and give JW documentation showing that they have put forth a “statewide effort to conduct a program that reasonably ensures the lists of eligible voters are accurate.”

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline MajorClay

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Is California no longer accepting mail?

There's always FedEx you know.