Author Topic: UPDATE: Body found near former DAPL protest site Identified  (Read 846 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
UPDATE: Body found near former DAPL protest site Identified
« on: April 12, 2017, 01:24:57 pm »
UPDATE: Body found near former DAPL protest site Identified
Cynthia Hill

Posted: Apr 09, 2017 11:04 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 10, 2017 01:58 PM CDT

http://www.myndnow.com/news/bismarck-news/body-found-near-former-dapl-protest-site/689539284

UPDATE 1:45 p.m. Damjan Nedelkovski, 35, of Glendale, California was found by a local fisherman around 11:30am on April 9. The Morton County Sheriff’s Department found a Republic of Macedonia identification card on his person, and family within the United States and Eastern Europe have been contacted.  The autopsy showed there was no trauma to the body to suspect any foul play. The cause of death is still pending, and authorities are unsure how long the body was in the river.
Family and friends report that their last contact with Nedelkovski was on October 29, 2016. His stepbrother filed a missing person report with the Glendale Police Department on November 16, 2016. Nedelkovski was known to be at the protest camps.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Re: UPDATE: Body found near former DAPL protest site Identified
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 01:44:56 pm »
Standing Rock Supporter Drove from California; Body Found in Cannonball River
Levi Rickert
April 11, 2017 -

CANNONBALL, NORTH DAKOTA — Damjan Nedelkovski, 35, was one of thousands of people who came to lend support of water protectors at Standing Rock. Sadly, his body was discovered in the Cannonball River.

Nedelkovski’s body was recovered from the Cannonball River near one of the closed Standing Rock encampments late Sunday morning by a fisherman, who called 9-1-1. Local law enforcement was called to the scene and spent four hours there

Nedelkovski was born and Macedonia. Most recently, he was a resident of Glendale, California. A political science major, he graduated from UCLA.

Last year, Nedelkovski was a Bernie Sanders supporter who left an empty apartment in California, rented a car and drove to lends his support to the water protectors at Standing Rock.

His rental car was found and impounded at a now closed Oceti Sakowin campt on February 23, 2017. The rental car is now in the Minneapolis area and law enforcement have been asked to see if Nedelkovski left any personal belongings in it.  ...More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:48:46 pm »
Ugh...  The water bodies were always the worst.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:57:38 pm »
Ugh...  The water bodies were always the worst.
The water is still pretty cold yet, and won't warm up for a while. If anything, it still acts as a refrigerator this time of year. In warmer weather, they get nasty quick.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 05:36:02 pm »
Somebody threw away a perfectly good White Boy.  Its hard to be green, when you're alive...I guess.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:36:23 pm by Wingnut »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 05:51:10 pm »
Somebody threw away a perfectly good White Boy.  Its hard to be green, when you're alive...I guess.
Hard to say. He may have just walked out on the ice and gone through. No clear cause of death has been established, except no signs of foul play. They come up in the spring if the current doesn't carry them off.

C S Lewis