Author Topic: Lindsey Graham to enemies of U.S.: If you ‘don’t worry about what Trump may do on any given day, then you’re crazy’  (Read 496 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham to enemies of U.S.: If you ‘don’t worry about what Trump may do on any given day, then you’re crazy’

Staff reports Apr 9, 2017 Updated Apr 9, 2017 (12)

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on Sunday praised President Donald Trump's actions in Syria but reiterated his stance that troops on the ground will be needed to stop Bashar al-Assad and the Islamic State.

He also “raised eyebrows” on the Meet The Press set when called out Assad for flying bombing runs from the same air base the U.S. attacked hours earlier.

http://www.postandcourier.com/politics/lindsey-graham-to-enemies-of-u-s-if-you-don/article_16376caa-1d31-11e7-b662-139c32618b08.html
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:13:24 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline montanajoe

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He has a point... :whistle:

I would say, President Trump should be taken seriously.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He has a point... :whistle:

LOL yeah.

I worried what Obama was going to do every day too. I just expected it to stop when we got a new prezzy.

Offline Suppressed

Suppressed to friends of U.S.: If you ‘don’t worry about what Trump may do on any given day, then you’re crazy’
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn