Author Topic: Jacka$$ Governor Who ‘Could Not’ Vote Trump over Sexual Comments Resigns for Sex Scandal with Former Aide  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jacka$$ Governor Who ‘Could Not’ Vote Trump over Sexual Comments Resigns for Sex Scandal with Former Aide

Jim Hoft Apr 10th, 2017 2:29 pm

In October Alabama Republican Governor Robert Bentley said he could no longer vote for Donald Trump after video was released of Donald Trump joking about groping women.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/jacka-governor-not-endorse-trump-sexual-comments-resigns-sex-scandal-former-aide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Jacka$$ Governor Who ‘Could Not’ Vote Trump over Sexual Comments Resigns for Sex Scandal with Former Aide

Jim Hoft Apr 10th, 2017 2:29 pm

In October Alabama Republican Governor Robert Bentley said he could no longer vote for Donald Trump after video was released of Donald Trump joking about groping women.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/jacka-governor-not-endorse-trump-sexual-comments-resigns-sex-scandal-former-aide/

I'm reminded of the question when another Senator was accused of messing around with a woman.

Was she drunk? asked the questioner.

She had to be, was the answer.

I don't know who this woman was but I gotta say, "she had to be."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If this is the write-up Trump sycophant has written up, it sounds to me like the Trump team orchestrated this.

(Hey, if they're going to throw around conspiracy theories left and right, I'll gladly return the favor.)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:07:20 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm reminded of the question when another Senator was accused of messing around with a woman.

Was she drunk? asked the questioner.

She had to be, was the answer.

I don't know who this woman was but I gotta say, "she had to be."

Just like the allegations against Ted during the primary.  I rejected it Prima Cruza Facie.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

What a dumb idiot. I also can't believe this chick would sleep with such a creepy old man.

geronl

remember that sex scandals are fine and dandy when its Trump

Offline Night Hides Not

What a dumb idiot. I also can't believe this chick would sleep with such a creepy old man.

I wonder if Bill Clinton has given her a call, now that she's available?

Clinton would have just laughed this one off.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Just_Victor

Power is the original aphrodisiac....
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.