Author Topic: Gina Miller: Going To Gunsite (Arizona)  (Read 1666 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Gina Miller: Going To Gunsite (Arizona)
« on: April 10, 2017, 11:33:49 pm »
April 7, 2017
Going to Gunsite
By Gina Miller

In the United States, we cherish our fundamental, Second Amendment-protected right to keep and bear arms for defensive purposes (yes, hunting and recreation, too). Along with that right comes a great deal of responsibility, including the duty to be knowledgeable in the use and safe handling of our guns. We must also cultivate the mental preparedness for possibly having to use our gun to defend our lives or the lives those around us.

There are plenty of good gun schools, classes and teachers across the nation to help us gain or improve upon this knowledge, but few are better than Gunsite Academy. Headquartered in Paulden, Arizona, and with several off-site locations across the nation, Gunsite is the premier firearms training school founded in 1976 by World War II and Korean War veteran Col. Jeff Cooper. He developed the two-handed modern technique of self-defense pistol handling and taught students the importance of maintaining a defensive mindset, which is part of the Combat Triad: marksmanship, gun handling and mindset.

Continued: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miller/170407

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Gina Miller: Going To Gunsite (Arizona)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 12:49:20 pm »
I've been reading articles about Gunsight...sounds like I a place I definitely want to put on my list for firearms training.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:32:46 pm »
I've been reading articles about Gunsight...sounds like I a place I definitely want to put on my list for firearms training.

I've spoken with Gina a few times on Bookface about her trip, she agrees with you about the value of the training.

I find it amusing it's in Chino Valley, which is an "Artisan Enclave," if you get my meaning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:00 pm »
Paulden is near Prescott, and not very far from Sedona and Oak Creek. Unique part of the American Landscape.

Only 75 miles, to Flagstaff, too. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 08:19:39 pm »
Paulden is near Prescott, and not very far from Sedona and Oak Creek. Unique part of the American Landscape.

Only 75 miles, to Flagstaff, too.

That whole Sedona-Chino valley place is full of whoo-whoos.  Prescott is very nice, though.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 08:46:00 pm »
That whole Sedona-Chino valley place is full of whoo-whoos.  Prescott is very nice, though.
Don't exactly know what a "whoo-whoo" is. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »
I will NOT comply.