Author Topic: “Armed and dangerous”: Police on nationwide manhunt for violent manifesto writer  (Read 629 times)

rangerrebew

“Armed and dangerous”: Police on nationwide manhunt for violent manifesto writer
posted at 12:41 pm on April 10, 2017 by Ed Morrissey

What kind of person posts video on social media showing him mailing a violent anti-government manifesto and bragging that “it’s time for change”? The kind of person “we should take seriously,” in the words of one law-enforcement officer. The FBI and Wisconsin police are looking for Joseph Jakubowski before he can launch his terror campaign — and they’re watching most closely at government facilities, schools, and even churches, NBC reports:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/04/10/armed-and-dangerous-police-on-nationwide-manhunt-for-violent-manifesto-writer/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:00:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
@EC

Is this the nutter you mentioned earlier?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@don-o Yep.

IT's been (I think) 3 days since the first report and there is NOTHING outside local news and smallish blogs about the guy until now. And while Hotair is big, it's not exactly mainstream media.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It sure looks like someone is harboring him.

Thread is candidate for a merger.

Offline NavyCanDo

@don-o Yep.

IT's been (I think) 3 days since the first report and there is NOTHING outside local news and smallish blogs about the guy until now. And while Hotair is big, it's not exactly mainstream media.

I've noticed the same thing.   This deserves all the national attention the search for the Boston bombers got.   All indications are this monster is serious about pulling off something horrific. He said when mailing his manifesto, "You will know this face".      Then why so little attention?   Is it because he is a leftist terrorist? Or is it because they don't want to stand in the way of an homeland attack happening on Trumps watch?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I've noticed the same thing.   This deserves all the national attention the search for the Boston bombers got.   All indications are this monster is serious about pulling off something horrific. He said when mailing his manifesto, "You will know this face".      Then why so little attention?   Is it because he is a leftist terrorist? Or is it because they don't want to stand in the way of an homeland attack happening on Trumps watch?

Doesn't explain the UK tabloids silence. They LOVE this sort of thing, it should be pages 1 through 18. Nothing to hang a D notice on to keep them quiet - it's not even in country.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If they cops haven't already done it...they need to have a sit down with the person that filmed this guy taking his manifesto to the mailbox.

Someone was walking with him running the camera as they went from what I can tell.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline NavyCanDo

You know where I first learned of it?   Right here on TBR on another thread. I think many of us can say the same thing.    very strange indeed.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
If they cops haven't already done it...they need to have a sit down with the person that filmed this guy taking his manifesto to the mailbox.

Someone was walking with him running the camera as they went from what I can tell.

Clip at source said police HAD talked to him, but not detained him.
Isn't Janesville Ryan's home town?

Offline Victoria33

@don-o

Yes, it is.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Indeed it is.  I thought of that when I read the article in the Daily Mail about this.  Let's hope security is upped on Speaker Ryan as well since this guy is from there.

The guy torched his car too so they can't track him that way either.  He's gone totally off the grid.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
   He's gone totally off the grid.

Seems he's not that good at it, seeing how he got photographed on at least three occasions that were shared.