Author Topic: Trump Regrets  (Read 12686 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump Regrets
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »
Gorsuch made it a point to advise that it was the Federalist Society  who first contacted him NOT the White House.

From Sept 23, 2016:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-adds-to-list-of-potential-supreme-court-justice-picks

#3:  Neil Gorsuch is a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit. He was appointed to the position in 2006. Judge Gorsuch previously served in the Justice Department as a Deputy Assistant Attorney General. Judge Gorsuch was a Marshall Scholar and received his law degree from Harvard. He clerked for Justices Byron White and Anthony Kennedy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 05:28:53 pm »
When it comes to refighting the 2015/2016 primaries... I respond to snark in kind @libertybele  :shrug:

I still submit that the surest way to be a happy group again is for the posters compelled to replay over and over again their disappointment stand down and join the team on the field. 

Just a thought ...

"Give up your side and join mine" works every time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:13 pm »
"Give up your side and join mine" works every time.

No .. not quite @Cyber Liberty .... the "sides" of the primaries no longer exist.  Clinging to them defeats the overall agenda for the American people.

There is one team on the field fighting against the liberals.  I'm simply asking you to become a player on that team and to stop trying so damn hard to take down the captain.  Our captain loses, Chuck U Schumer wins.

Absent that, maybe you can consider standing down and waiting until at least 2019 before rushing the field aiming for the President with your proverbial sword drawn.

You know ... for the good of the country you love.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2017, 05:40:04 pm »
Absent that, maybe you can consider standing down and waiting until at least 2019 before rushing the field aiming for the President with your proverbial sword drawn.

See what I mean, @Emjay?  No matter what you say, somebody is there to assume you aren't on their side.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2017, 05:41:35 pm »
See what I mean, @Emjay?  No matter what you say, somebody is there to assume you aren't on their side.

I hope you know @Emjay my post was to @Cyber Liberty ... not to you. 

I've a lot of respect for you.  :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2017, 05:44:42 pm »

My post was to @Emjay because my earlier post was to her.  I didn't post to her as some sort of BS insult to you, I think we're allowed to speak with whomever we want.  Look, I just did it again!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:45:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2017, 05:52:36 pm »
When it comes to refighting the 2015/2016 primaries... I respond to snark in kind @libertybele  :shrug:

I still submit that the surest way to be a happy group again is for the posters compelled to replay over and over again their disappointment stand down and join the team on the field. 

Just a thought ...

Right because surrender in order to simply join the mob is always the best way to go.

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online libertybele

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2017, 05:56:41 pm »

Just a thought ...

I am NOT going to stand down for what I believe in...that's just not going to happen. I laid out the sequence of events.  I can't help if your Super Hero hasn't come through, nor can I help the fact that all of what is happening was seen by so many who tried to warn others who chose not to listen.  Refighting?  Hardly.  I want Trump to succeed as it absolutely does no good for this country if he fails.  The question in my mind yet again is what exactly is his agenda; not his campaign spiel, but what is truly his agenda? He had two huge strikes against him going into this presidency; he knew nothing about the functionality of government and felt he could run it like a business and his unpopularity from Congress and their agenda of making sure he failed.

Hey, keep in mind, I'm not the one all up in arms that he tapped Syria with some missiles, but I don't regret for a second not supporting him during the primary; he was a disaster waiting to happen. He beat Hillary against all odds; most of us didn't even expect that much.  We now have a conservative justice even though they had to use the nuclear option. To expect anything more from this president going forward is wishful thinking. IMHO his only real hope is to start aligning himself with true conservatives instead of trying to walk down the middle or veer to the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2017, 05:57:29 pm »
Right because surrender in order to simply join the mob is always the best way to go.

*****rollingeyes*****

They hate resistors most of all because we're a constant reminder if their shame.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2017, 06:04:21 pm »
This looks like a crank site full of Leftists and Foreign Nationals. This dumb son of a bitch can't even construct a sentence...

Trump Regrets Retweeted
‏نواز شریف کا دشمن‏ @Gujjarspeaks1 Apr 8

Sir @realDonaldTrump  I have been supported you since day first , Your Attacks on Syria made me disappointed , I am off to your train .#bye

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2017, 06:05:57 pm »

Actually, you started on me first and Emjay replied to me. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2017, 06:14:32 pm »
I'm no fan of Robert Reich, but he makes some good points in this post that's making the rounds...

All so easy to say for Robert WRitcha.  Anyone could make a far more damning list about Barack Obama.

Of course, it's making the rounds because the MSM is sick with loathing of Donald Trump and they would quote the devil himself if he had something bad to say.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2017, 06:23:12 pm »

Oh, haven't you heard?  @Right_in_Virginia is the arbiter of all conversations in threads in which she posts....

(RiV, I'm just teasing you here, OK?  It's meant to be in good fun....)
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2017, 06:25:01 pm »
All so easy to say for Robert WRitcha.  Anyone could make a far more damning list about Barack Obama.

Of course, it's making the rounds because the MSM is sick with loathing of Donald Trump and they would quote the devil himself if he had something bad to say.

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2017, 06:26:09 pm »
Nothing easier than to make a list like this.  And no one less qualified to make it than a man in the pocket of regimes like Obama and Clinton.

The swamp has been filling up for 8 years of an illegal and immoral president.  It has to be drained gradually.

President Trump did not promise not to attack Syria .... that was not even candidate Trump ... it was pre-candidate Trump who didn't get the picture until he became CIC.  Also the use of banned weapons which Obama assured us did not exist were the cause of the attack.

If anyone expected the wall to go up overnight, tell me who?  This is a tremendous project that will probably have to be done in stages.  The main point is that Trump is trying every way possible to keep illegal and dangerous people out of America.

Why is Reich complaining about Obamacare?  It was his idol who passed this disastrous act.  Because we live in a democracy, there are varying viewpoints about how to handle healthcare.  Repeal, or a form of repeal, will pass eventually.

No one cares about Trump's tax returns.  I don't remember him promising to release them.

The appointments that Reich derided are very good appointments ... opposite to the kind of people Obama or Hillary would have chosen.

And finally, where was Reich's list when truly evil people were in charge?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2017, 06:26:35 pm »
They hate resistors most of all because we're a constant reminder if their shame.
QFT
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2017, 06:54:23 pm »
I didn't vote for him. I Just couldn't.   I would love to one day say I regret I didn't vote for him, but 3-months into his term, I'm just not there, despite a few accomplishments I'm pleased with. Time will tell, but he's going to have to mature, and also break ties with the Breitbart mafia.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2017, 07:00:57 pm »
I didn't vote for him. I Just couldn't.   I would love to one day say I regret I didn't vote for him, but 3-months into his term, I'm just not there, despite a few accomplishments I'm pleased with. Time will tell, but he's going to have to mature, and also break ties with the Breitbart mafia.

Exactly
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2017, 07:04:32 pm »

I'm curious -- do you really believe that?

Because I have to tell you,  I know a lot of people who voted for Trump, many of whom knew at the time he was not a perfect candidate.  I know a few who regret it, and fewer still who are "ashamed" of that vote.  Actually, I don't know personally anyone who is "ashamed" of that vote.  For most people like me, who saw the guys flaw's but voted for him because the only viable alternative was worse, "shame" is just an inapplicable concept entirely.  I don't internalize or accept moral blame over the failings of the guy I voted for in the general election given the choice.

So if you think people  don't like "resisters" because of their "own shame", you're going to have to come up with a different theory.  That one just isn't correct.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:16:55 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2017, 07:05:23 pm »
Whoever picked Gorsuch for him deserves praise but an actual conservative would have chosen Gorsuch or better anyway.

@Cripplecreek

Preach it, brother.

The Trumpettes make it seem like if we had any other Republican President - like Cruz - we'd be swearing in the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

They are downright adorable with their special way of thinking.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2017, 07:08:19 pm »
No .. not quite @Cyber Liberty .... the "sides" of the primaries no longer exist.  Clinging to them defeats the overall agenda for the American people.

There is one team on the field fighting against the liberals.  I'm simply asking you to become a player on that team and to stop trying so damn hard to take down the captain.  Our captain loses, Chuck U Schumer wins.

You know ... for the good of the country you love.

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh, sweetie. If there was just ONE team fighting the liberals, why did Trump say we need to fight the Freedom Caucus?

I bet your blinders come in the cutest patterns of paisley. Nothing quite as precious as willful blindness to the sins of Trump. ADORABLE!

:mauslaff:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:09:36 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2017, 07:11:10 pm »

Hey, don't worry.  I'm not mad at anybody.  Well, maybe one person but she's not here.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2017, 07:14:19 pm »
You are in a small but sensible and admirable group.  There are at least two of us.
I'd call myself a Trump accepter as well.  Trust but verify...lol.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2017, 07:18:06 pm »
Alrighty then..our diplomacy didn't work..so the next step is to lock this thread.

Stop these baited posts now!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2017, 07:20:31 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Preach it, brother.

The Trumpettes make it seem like if we had any other Republican President - like Cruz - we'd be swearing in the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

They are downright adorable with their special way of thinking.

The argument isn't that a different Republican would have sworn in the next Ginsburg.  The argument is about the November choice between the only two candidates who had a realistic chance of winning:  Trump, and Hillary.  And of those two candidates, only one would have appointed a Gorsuch.  The other would have appointed the next Ginsburg.