Author Topic: Judge Jeanine Challenges GOP: 'Put Your Big Boy Pants On,' Get Behind Trump  (Read 2025 times)

Offline jpsb

BTW @CatherineofAragon .... The judge's dress should look familiar.  (Melania added the bling)   :laugh:
@CatherineofAragon

One of the primary reasons I voted for Trump was his promise to keep us out of Syria and not confront Russia over Syria. Now Trump is doing the exact opposite. I am not a happy camper. I did not vote for more useless, senseless wars.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline DB

@CatherineofAragon

One of the primary reasons I voted for Trump was his promise to keep us out of Syria and not confront Russia over Syria. Now Trump is doing the exact opposite. I am not a happy camper. I did not vote for more useless, senseless wars.

Trump's position can change on a dime. There were never any core principles to guide him short of self promotion. I have no idea what the future holds.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@jpsb

You're not the only Trump supporter who feels that way, I'm sure.  I don't like it when I hear these talking heads throw around talk about regime change.  How many times does it take before we learn?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The Judge has been on her knees for Trump long before the election. She's a shill and nothing else, she has no nothing to add

Whether you care for her or not, that kind of language is not necessary or appropriate for this forum.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whether you care for her or not, that kind of language is not necessary or appropriate for this forum.
Shill? Aside from posture, that is as close as it gets to language.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Shill? Aside from posture, that is as close as it gets to language.

But ... it wasn't aside from posture.  It was a sexist, demeaning post of the kind you'd probably accuse Trump of.

Online Smokin Joe

But ... it wasn't aside from posture.  It was a sexist, demeaning post of the kind you'd probably accuse Trump of.
My, my. Sexist? demeaning? Something I would "probably accuse" someone else of?

Those who prostrate themselves before idols cannot be demeaned. That is their fait accompli. Any external contributions would be superfluous and irrelevant, and certainly would not hold a candle to their own actions.

Sexist? If you see it that way, well, that is in your mind.

As for what I would 'probably accuse someone of', either I will or I won't, but save your  Minority Report predictions for someone else. I made no post which gives you any cause to categorize my future behaviour.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
My, my. Sexist? demeaning? Something I would "probably accuse" someone else of?

Those who prostrate themselves before idols cannot be demeaned. That is their fait accompli. Any external contributions would be superfluous and irrelevant, and certainly would not hold a candle to their own actions.

Sexist? If you see it that way, well, that is in your mind.

As for what I would 'probably accuse someone of', either I will or I won't, but save your  Minority Report predictions for someone else. I made no post which gives you any cause to categorize my future behaviour.

Yeah, you did and you know it so don't go all innocent and blame it on my mind.  An apology would be in order.

Online Smokin Joe

Yeah, you did and you know it so don't go all innocent and blame it on my mind.  An apology would be in order.
No apology from me is in order. Go back and read the OP. The one you got all bent about. I didn't say anything nasty about anyone. I have left that to you. Again, you propose you know my thoughts. Let's see how good you are. I'm thinking of a number.....

I'm sorry you are so miserable you feel the need to inflict it on others. I will pray for you, bless your heart.

C S Lewis

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

You're not the only Trump supporter who feels that way, I'm sure.  I don't like it when I hear these talking heads throw around talk about regime change.  How many times does it take before we learn?

@CatherineofAragon

Yes there are huge numbers of Trump supporters that are leaving Trump over this. I'm still supporting Trump but he is on very thin ice with me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:16:15 pm by jpsb »

Offline DB

Wow. No apology is in order - particularly to you. You've had a good run at calling people crazy, haters, etc. Pot meet kettle. I'll add that you've gone out of your way to make things personal repeatedly when other posters were limiting their comments to Trump.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:32:28 pm by DB »

Offline musiclady

Like "Hillary supporter"?The only leftists here support him.  **nononono*
Projection, and all that.

Projection at its finest.

Liberal accusing conservatives of being Hillary supporting leftists.

Up is down, right is wrong in liberal la la land...........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline bolobaby

Wow. No apology is in order - particularly to you. You've had a good run at calling people crazy, haters, etc. Pot meet kettle. I'll add that you've gone out of your way to make things personal repeatedly when other posters were limiting their comments to Trump.

@DB @Smokin Joe

I've noticed that certain Trump supporters love the way Trump "doesn't care about political correctness," but then feign indignation if the lack of political correctness is aimed at their side.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online Smokin Joe

@DB @Smokin Joe

I've noticed that certain Trump supporters love the way Trump "doesn't care about political correctness," but then feign indignation if the lack of political correctness is aimed at their side.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm..."
Selective indignation at its finest.

C S Lewis