Author Topic: Mass Deportations Create Fear Of Increased Gang Violence In Central America  (Read 475 times)

rangerrebew

Mass Deportations Create Fear Of Increased Gang Violence In Central America

Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
7:53 PM 04/06/2017

If the U.S. maintains its goal of increasing deportations, gang violence in Central America is set to boom, according to an analysis from a think tank Thursday.

The report from Crisis Group addressed the history of gangs in El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala, which the think tank said are “the product of mass deportation, social stresses, family breakdown and institutional weaknesses in countries that fail to distribute adequately the wealth they produce among their citizens.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/06/mass-deportations-create-fear-of-increased-gang-violence-in-central-america/#ixzz4dknp1EcF

rangerrebew

So, its perfectly acceptable for people in Central America to fear these gangsters but if someone in America says the same thing, they are branded by liberals as racist.  Go figure? :pondering:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, its perfectly acceptable for people in Central America to fear these gangsters but if someone in America says the same thing, they are branded by liberals as racist.  Go figure? :pondering:

I think that's what they're saying.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just Central Americas chickens coming home to roost! I guess they will have to either find another export market for their trash, or deal with it as they should have in the first place. ****slapping 22222frying pan 0380000

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Fear"?

Aw, that's just too bad...