Author Topic: Mayor of Seattle is accused of repeatedly raping crack-addicted teenage boys and paying them $10 a time  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Mayor of Seattle is accused of repeatedly raping crack-addicted teenage boys and paying them $10 a time

Ed Murray, 61, reportedly 'raped and molested' a 15-year-old boy for five years
    He allegedly met boy on a bus and propositioned him for sex at his apartment
    Jeff Simpson and Lloyd Anderson accused Murray of abusing them in the 1980s
    Mr Simpson claimed Murray raped him for several years, starting at age of 13
    Murray's spokesman branded claims 'categorically false' and 'unsubstantiated'

By Ekin Karasin For Mailonline

Published: 19:09 EDT, 6 April 2017 | Updated: 09:37 EDT, 7 April 2017

The Mayor of Seattle has been accused of repeatedly raping teenage boys who were addicted to crack cocaine and paying them $10 a time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388586/Lawsuit-accuses-Seattle-mayor-molesting-boy-1980s.html#ixzz4dkkaItBQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline mountaineer

He lobbied for gay rights and opposed Trump — now Seattle’s mayor is accused of sexually assaulting minors
By Avi Selk April 8 at 5:30 PM
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, a nationally famous champion of gay rights and progressive causes, has been accused by three men of having sex with them as children.

An unnamed man filed a child sex abuse lawsuit against the mayor on Thursday, alleging Murray “repeatedly criminally raped and molested” him when he was a homeless 15-year-old in the 1980s.

The unnamed plaintiff and two other men subsequently gave interviews to the Seattle Times — all telling similar stories about a politico in his late 20s and 30s, who befriended street kids, paid them and had his way with them.

“I don't necessarily think that he destroyed my life,” Jeff Simpson told the newspaper after describing years of molestation from age 13 on. “But I believe a lot of the problems I have stemmed from this.”

Murray, a gay rights pioneer-turned-leading opponent of President Trump's immigration policies, canceled a planned event after news of the lawsuit broke Thursday and held a brief news conference the next day.

The mayor, 61, took no questions, but dismissed the suit as accusations from a “troubled” man.

“These allegations, dating back to a period of more than 30 years, are simply not true,” he said, noting that he still plans to run for reelection later this year.

Raised in Seattle, Murray was a campaign manager for Washington's first openly gay state senator in the 1980s, according to the Associated Press. ...
Rest of story at WashPost
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

This mayor is the most Liberal  mayor Seattle has had in my 58 years living here. Seattle has gone to hell over the last 4 years with homeless coming in from all over the country setting up homeless camps on every vacant spot they can find, leaving trash everywhere they are. Its a horrible site and an embarassment.  I hope this is all true and he is forced to leave office.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:15:06 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mountaineer

This mayor is the most Liberal  mayor Seattle has had in my 58 years living here. Seattle has gone to hell over the last 4 years with homeless coming in from all over the country setting up homeless camps on every vacant spot they can find, leaving trash everywhere they are. Its a horrible site and an embarassment.  I hope this is all true and he is forced to leave office.
Quite the testimonial as to this nitwit's job performance, wholly apart from his perversion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

geronl

Is this stuff seen on Google street view? lol

Offline Applewood

Ten bucks?  Not only is he a pervert,  he's a cheapskate too.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Seattle is where former Detroit City council president turned up when he ran away from Detroit and allegations of sexual misconduct with young boys.

He extradited from NY last year where he was waiting tables and plead guilty to 3rd degree sexual misconduct and was sentenced to 5 1/5 to 15 years.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Surprised leftists don't consider this behavior "woke".