Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 440438 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1525 on: July 16, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »
I thought you were talking about the decade they were born not Betty White!

Hey ... don't you go knocking Betty White; at 95, she's a force to be reckoned with!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsDICldb0k
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1526 on: July 16, 2017, 11:42:58 pm »
Boy, would I love to have a video camera filming me in super zoom mode..... NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1527 on: July 16, 2017, 11:54:21 pm »
Boy, would I love to have a video camera filming me in super zoom mode..... NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE2JqK41Uo

Her makeup artist is Nicole Bryl and she uses her own line of products on Melania and Urban Decay.  Apparently the FLOTUS has a 75 minute beauty routine!!  She has a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe.  To boot, Melania has her own line of skincare products.

http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/12017012320570/first-lady-melania-trump-inauguration-beauty-get-the-looks/

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/melania-trump-75-minute-beauty-routine-warrants-glam-room-white-house

https://supplementpolice.com/melania-trump-beauty-skincare/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:56:43 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #1528 on: July 17, 2017, 03:35:01 am »
Her makeup artist is Nicole Bryl and she uses her own line of products on Melania and Urban Decay.  Apparently the FLOTUS has a 75 minute beauty routine!!  She has a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe. ... 

@libertybele

Ah, there's always been a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe in the White House.  Hopefully, Melania will be updating the lighting ... and some of the equipment from the Betty Ford days ...   ^-^

Offline anubias

« Reply #1529 on: July 17, 2017, 07:39:03 am »
@libertybele

Ah, there's always been a room specifically for makeup, hair and wardrobe in the White House.  Hopefully, Melania will be updating the lighting ... and some of the equipment from the Betty Ford days ...   ^-^

I'm sure it was redone for Michael to hold her bazillion wigs.  Wonder what they did with all the nit-infested heads that held them?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1530 on: July 17, 2017, 11:09:10 am »
At the U.S. Open

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:10:25 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1531 on: July 17, 2017, 11:11:32 am »
Dress is beautiful and very dainty.  She opted for pink stilettos; I think white would have looked better.

Silver Pines

Wingnut

« Reply #1533 on: July 17, 2017, 02:36:36 pm »
I'm sure it was redone for Michael to hold her bazillion wigs.  Wonder what they did with all the nit-infested heads that held them?

They are still on her SS protection detail.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1534 on: July 17, 2017, 03:07:32 pm »
Dress is beautiful and very dainty.  She opted for pink stilettos; I think white would have looked better.
Fortunately for her, she didn't have to walk around the golf course in those things. Whenever I attend a golf tournament, it's strictly sneakers. Too much walking.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1536 on: July 17, 2017, 05:35:11 pm »
Fortunately for her, she didn't have to walk around the golf course in those things. Whenever I attend a golf tournament, it's strictly sneakers. Too much walking.  :laugh:

Right, my feet and legs would be aching by the end of the day.  I doubt she had to walk too much and they had a seat in the "skybox".  Love her sunglasses too - I wonder what designer her frames are?

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:35:59 pm by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #1537 on: July 17, 2017, 06:16:52 pm »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #1538 on: July 18, 2017, 05:26:29 pm »
Melania is becoming a fashion icon ... she just happens to be our FLOTUS!   :patriot:

« Reply #1539 on: July 26, 2017, 12:31:14 am »
Leaving for tonight's rally in Youngstown:

« Reply #1540 on: July 26, 2017, 12:32:40 am »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1541 on: July 26, 2017, 12:36:31 am »
She doesn't look very happy.

« Reply #1542 on: July 26, 2017, 12:36:35 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1543 on: July 26, 2017, 12:37:23 am »

I salute that ass too. God Bless America.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1544 on: July 26, 2017, 12:38:13 am »
She doesn't look very happy.

Google "RBF". It's who she is.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1545 on: July 26, 2017, 12:38:56 am »

Yeah, probably just concentrating on walking in those heels.

« Reply #1546 on: July 26, 2017, 12:39:00 am »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:40:47 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1547 on: July 26, 2017, 12:40:13 am »

Even better ... Google "Eastern European RBF"   :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1548 on: July 26, 2017, 12:41:15 am »
Yeah, probably just concentrating on walking in those heels.

If a woman doesn't look like she is going to stab me in the neck with a Resting Bitch Face, she's boring.

« Reply #1549 on: July 26, 2017, 12:41:21 am »
I salute that ass too. God Bless America.

ROFL!   :silly: