General Category > General Discussion

FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]

<< < (881/891) > >>

libertybele:
  Great picture of Melania -- celebrating her son Baron's 15th birthday.  He is one tall kid!

deb:
I’ve missed this thread.  :yowsa:

libertybele:
He looks like a very proud grandpa. Celebrating Easter with the grand kiddies.  Love all the different shoes (oh and the one that forgot to to his shoes, is my fave). Great picture!!

libertybele:
More Easter pics of the Trump family, though I couldn't find any of Melania.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9436083/Donald-Melania-Trump-attend-Easter-service-spending-day-Mar-Lago-grandkids.html

mystery-ak:

Photos: Melania Trump’s Birthday Sees Her Relishing Peaceful Private Life At Mar-a-Lago As She Turns 51
April 26, 2021 Natalie Dagenhardt

The former model from Slovenia, who has become one of the most famous and adored figures in American politics has now returned to the insularity of her husband’s private Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida — where the family made their permanent residence, rather than New York City, after leaving the White House — Mrs. Trump, 51, has been enjoying spa treatments and focusing on her son, Barron, as well as spending time with her parents, sources say.

The former FLOTUS celebrates her birthday today, on Monday, April 26.

Melania spends her birthday in Palm Beach, Florida, where she and Trump were last week spotted enjoying dinner at the Mar-a-Largo resort, where they have been living since leaving the White House.

She seems to be relishing the peace and quiet at Mar-a-Lago after dealing with four years of relentless scrutiny and criticism from the mainstream media.

Pictures that were sent to us this morning shows gorgeous Melania enjoying her birthday at Mar-a-Lago.

Photos below:

more
https://www.rightjournalism.com/photos-melania-trumps-birthday-sees-her-relishing-peaceful-private-life-at-mar-a-lago-as-she-turns-51/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version