General Category > General Discussion

FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]

<< < (4/894) > >>

Silver Pines:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 09, 2017, 01:53:04 pm ---While this isn't my favorite outfit, it appears that they are starting to duplicate some of her dresses and make them affordable to the general public.  This outfit is available for $116.99 and in a multitude of colors. It appears that it is being made outside of the U.S. by Ali Express.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Melania-Trump-Little-White-Dresses-Celebrity-Dresses-Baloon-Sleeves-And-Back-Split-Knee-Length-Celebrity-Gowns/32792079647.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000017.2.bXENR0#

--- End quote ---

Very cool.  I actually liked that dress.

Silver Pines:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 09, 2017, 03:30:34 pm ---Wow,  the media's desperate for (bad) news on Melania. (See link).  On the plus side, there are tons of photos included with the article. 

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/04/09/report-vanity-fair-suspected-to-be-prepping-a-hit-piece-about-m/22032439/

These are two of my favorites from Jan 19th ... 

--- End quote ---

@Right_in_Virginia

That coat and gloves are sharp as can be.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 09, 2017, 08:05:21 am ---

--- End quote ---
Both ladies were lovely. The queen's dress makes her look bundled up, but I think she carried it off.

And now for something completely different (I'll make the photo small so no one has to gag):

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: Mod2 on April 09, 2017, 08:06:24 am ---Stickied, as promised. Have fun!

--- End quote ---

Nice!  Thanks!

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on April 09, 2017, 08:21:53 pm ---Both ladies were lovely. The queen's dress makes her look bundled up, but I think she carried it off.

And now for something completely different (I'll make the photo small so no one has to gag):

--- End quote ---

Check out Chelsea's shoes.  Is it me or are they too big? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version