Author Topic: Former CIA Officer: "The Intelligence Confirms The Russian Account On Syria"  (Read 5803 times)

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Against Bombing:

Andy McCarthy
Savage
Bannon
Thomas Massie
Rand Paul
Laura Ingraham
Ann Coulter

For Bombing:

Hillary
Ivanka
Trump
Jared
Pelosi
Rush
Hannity
Mark Levin
Schumer
Pelosi
CNN
France
Germany
UK
New York Times
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Rubio
Nikki Haley

Nice job @LonestarDream  Should Saudi Arabia and other Arab states be added to the "for" roster?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Dunno about you, but I prefer my intelligence analysis from someone who didn't lose their access to classified intel back when Bill Clinton was sworn in.

But, hey, that's just me.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rivergirl

We watched many trucks leaving Iraq and heading for Syria at the end of the GWBush presidency.
Even at that time the msm was suggesting that thee trucks were transporting WMD.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Dunno about you, but I prefer my intelligence analysis from someone who didn't lose their access to classified intel back when Bill Clinton was sworn in.

Have you formulated an opinion of your own? Care to share it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We watched many trucks leaving Iraq and heading for Syria at the end of the GWBush presidency.
Even at that time the msm was suggesting that thee trucks were transporting WMD.
http://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

Against Bombing:

Andy McCarthy
Savage
Bannon
Thomas Massie
Rand Paul
Laura Ingraham
Ann Coulter

For Bombing:

Hillary
Ivanka
Trump
Jared
Pelosi
Rush
Hannity
Mark Levin
Schumer
Pelosi
CNN
France
Germany
UK
New York Times
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Rubio
Nikki Haley

There was no bombing in this incident. There was a targeted attack by cruise missiles.

Cruise missiles.

Targeted attack.

The target was airplanes.

At one airfield.

Warnings were given to allow for the evacuation of personnel.

Offline LonestarDream

Nice job @LonestarDream  Should Saudi Arabia and other Arab states be added to the "for" roster?

Yes
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Yes we did.  Savage thinks the attack looked like a chlorine agent.

Offline LonestarDream

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/

Mr. Sada, 65, told the Sun that the pilots of the two airliners that transported the weapons of mass destruction to Syria from Iraq approached him in the middle of 2004, after Saddam was captured by American troops.

The Iraqi General was Sada.  Thanks for straightening me out on that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yes we did but that inconsiderate SOB Saddam put labels reading "Insecticide" on those drums instead of the proper ones reading "WMD"!

How was anyone to know? /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rivergirl

I remember well how much the msm hated on President Bush.
The msm insisted that all those centrifuges were to process pharmaceuticals.........for medicinal purposes.

And yet there are those who continue to hate on Pres. Bush and stick to the line sold to them by the msm, and eventually Colin Powell, that paragon of integrity.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm on the fence.   Not sure what to believe.

I'm leaning towards trusting in our new Secretary of Defense, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:11:18 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Oceander

I was wondering about that. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Well there is that!   :beer: :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
"One intelligence source told me..."

That's all the proof some need that this was a "former CIA officer".

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Have you formulated an opinion of your own? Care to share it?

I have and I have already done so.

Though a subsequent obsevation does suggest to me that if anyone is interested in Russian influence regarding the election of Trump, they might take a hard look at the funding and promotion of the people currently pushing the false flag narrative - which exonerates the Russians completely from both negligence and complicity.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Offline TomSea

Though a subsequent obsevation does suggest to me that if anyone is interested in Russian influence regarding the election of Trump, they might take a hard look at the funding and promotion of the people currently pushing the false flag narrative - which exonerates the Russians completely from both negligence and complicity.

Excellent.

Offline TomSea

For Bombing:

Hillary
Ivanka
Trump
Jared
Pelosi
Rush
Hannity
Mark Levin
Schumer
Pelosi
CNN
France
Germany
UK
New York Times
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Rubio
Nikki Haley

Ted Cruz
Tom Cotton
Oliver North

Additionally, I haven't seen any info that Laura Ingraham was against it.

Against Bombing:

David Duke
Richard Spencer
Alex Jones
Richard Parry, Consortium News
Zero Hedge

:chairbang:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:17:55 pm by TomSea »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yes we did but that inconsiderate SOB Saddam put labels reading "Insecticide" on those drums instead of the proper ones reading "WMD"!

How was anyone to know? /s

Sarin was developed by the Nazis as a pesticide. Here is an article on Sarin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sarin-gas-weapon-effects-human-body-2017-4
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

There is absolutely no exoneration for either Russia OR Obama OR Assad in this. All bear moral responsibility.

The term "false flag" is getting tossed around without much precision attached. And while I do understand an immediate attribution to malice (and can go there myself), there is always the element of incompetence to consider.

Offline TomSea

I think this time, they got the proof and that is why Trump acted.

Things always happen and then, if it is the Russians like that jet that was shot down over Ukraine, they will deny it.

US usually admits to errors according to one person I heard.

I think they have the facts this time because this is how the Russians will act. "We didn't do it".
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:11:11 pm by TomSea »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
There is absolutely no exoneration for either Russia OR Obama OR Assad in this. All bear moral responsibility.

The term "false flag" is getting tossed around without much precision attached. And while I do understand an immediate attribution to malice (and can go there myself), there is always the element of incompetence to consider.

I quite agree! Detest the term false flag (and fake news, for that matter), since it means so many different things. It's not precise.

However (and since you know me, you knew that was coming  :tongue2: ) here we have two main conflicting narratives.

1/ Assad (or possibly Russia on Assad's behalf) gassed his own people. In support of this we have radar tracks of aircraft, infra red signatures of the bombs being dropped, lack of sufficient high explosive damage at the target site, photos taken in the aftermath of the tomahawking of the airbase that clearly show binary agent munitions, and every indication, including his own words prior to the gassing, that President Trump would do absolutely nothing in response to it.

2/ ISIS did it to make Assad look bad and provoke Trump into responding. In support of this we have "Why would Assad gas his own people?" and "ISIS have used gas before to stage events." That's it.

Of those two - which do you think is more likely, based on the evidence?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Of those two - which do you think is more likely, based on the evidence?

At this point, number two.

And at this point, I would want Trump to float that as a possibility that has come to light and will be rigorously investigated.

I know, I know.....
I can dream. But, there is a lot of upside to getting in front of it before ISIS claims credit.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's the next gas attack that's going to be the problem. That could be either of them (I'd say 85% ISIS, 10% Assad chancing it, 5% rebels).

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:52:33 pm by EC »