Author Topic: Trump’s Syria Strike Is Latest Sign of Steve Bannon’s Waning Influence  (Read 489 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html

Bannon recently told an ally that he won’t quit. If Trump wants him out, he’ll have to fire him.

Trump, do yourself a favor and get this dirtbag out of the White House.

Offline Applewood

I would love to see Bannon's rear end kicked out the door.  Serves him right for ruining Breitbart.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html

Trump, do yourself a favor and get this dirtbag out of the White House.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

If he doesn't think Trump is capable of firing anyone,he's WAAAAY too stupid to have the job to start with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline JannTosh

Bannon represents the populist wing that elected Trump. It is scary that he wants to give him less influence and instead give NY liberals Ivanka and her husband more influence

geronl

Bannon represents the populist wing that elected Trump. It is scary that he wants to give him less influence and instead give NY liberals Ivanka and her husband more influence

Just like in Syria there are no good choices. Assad vs Jihadists and Bannon vs Ivanka-Jared

Offline bilo

Just like in Syria there are no good choices. Assad vs Jihadists and Bannon vs Ivanka-Jared

If stuck with this either or I would take Bannon. Ivanka with her secret PP meeting and liberalism is not where I want to see the POTUS go.

I doubt Trump supporters will back off their support if he does go left.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home