Author Topic: BREAKING: Rex Tillerson And H.R. McMaster Comment On U.S. Airstrikes In Syria  (Read 724 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Rex Tillerson And H.R. McMaster Comment On U.S. Airstrikes In Syria

Kaitlan Collins

Rex Tillerson and Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said Donald Trump’s decision to carry out a military strike in Syria shows he “is willing to act when governments and actors cross the line.”

The secretary of state and national security adviser briefed reporters at Mar-a-Lago Thursday night, shortly after the U.S. carried out a missile strike on a Syrian air base in retaliation of a deadly chemical attack in the country that left dozens of civilians, including women and infants, dead.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/06/breaking-rex-tillerson-and-h-r-mcmaster-comment-on-u-s-airstrikes-in-syria/#ixzz4dYqbmpMZ

Offline Rivergirl

Am just so impressed that DT notified Russian military BEFORE he notified US congress.
Pardon my cynicism but WAG THE DOG comes to mind.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Am just so impressed that DT notified Russian military BEFORE he notified US congress.

He did that because Russian troops are embedded with the Syrians.   That wasn't the case four years ago when Assad crossed Obama's line and gassed thousands.    Now that we're apparently serious about line-crossing,  we need to do so recognizing realities on the ground.   The Russian reaction will be angry enough without their troops being killed.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online libertybele

Most of Congress is backing what he did.  He only needs to consult Congress to declare war. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

Anyone know that we have AMERICAN troops 'advising' in Syria.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Most of Congress is backing what he did.  He only needs to consult Congress to declare war.

I wouldn't have told Congress at all if I could get away with it.  The level of pettiness displayed by this bunch is astounding, they wouldn't care if lives or mission effectiveness was lost, as long as they can get their digs in against Trump and any Republicans available.

Screaming babies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: